Prevention Of Stillbirths Pregnant Mothers Should Know
Stillbirth is a condition in which a fetus stops developing when it's still in the mother's womb. This complication is a great loss for pregnant women. It not only affects the health even has a negative impact on the psychology of the mother.
Pregnancy is g?
Pregnancy is the condition in which the fetus dies in the womb before being born. Usually, a stillbirth will remain in the uterus for 48 hours, after which it will be expelled. Stillbirths are easily confused with miscarriage because they are all stillbirths. However, they are differentiated based on the age of the fetus.
If the fetus dies after the 20th week of pregnancy, it is called stillbirth
Most women who have had a pregnancy once will have a healthier pregnancy.
Symptoms of stillbirth
When a mother is pregnant for more than 20 weeks, if she experiences the following symptoms, she is very pregnant.
Abnormal fetal heart, fetal heart is no longer heard during ultrasound
Morning sickness is no longer there, and there is no appetite like the previous weeks
Stomach cramps, feeling heavy
The breasts are no longer tight, the breasts automatically produce colostrum
High fever, dizziness
Abnormal pregnancy movements, no longer see fetal machine
Severe back pain, constant cramps
Rupture of amniotic fluid though no signs of labor
When any of the above abnormal signs, the mother should see a doctor immediately to be handled promptly.
Stillbirth is the condition when the fetus dies while still in the womb
Causes of stillbirth
There are many possible causes for stillbirth. The cause may come from the parents, from the fetus itself or may also be caused by other factors. Let's take a look at the following causes of stillbirth:
On the side of parents
Pregnant women with antiphospholipid syndrome
One parent has chromosomal abnormalities
Father or mother syphilis
Mother infected with Rubella virus
Blood group disagreements between fetus and mother due to RH - and RH + factors, or blood type disagreements between parents
Mother had pre-eclampsia
Mother's uterus was born with anomalies
Mother has high blood pressure, diabetes
Family history of people with coagulopathy such as thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, thrombophlebitis
Mother exposed to toxic chemicals such as pesticides, carbon monoxide carbon monoxide
On the fetus side
When experiencing the following problems, the fetus is at high risk of stillbirth:
Chromosomal disorders are inherited or during fertilization, embryo development has a mutation
Malformed fetuses such as cranial skull, hydrocephalus, edema pregnancy
Fibrous fetal cake causes the fetus to not get enough oxygen and nutrients from the mother leading to stillbirth
Multiple pregnancies but uneven development of the fetus can cause 1 fetus or all stillbirths.
Fetal malnutrition: During pregnancy, if the fetus is underdeveloped, it is also prone to stillbirth
On the fetal appendage
An abnormal amount of amniotic fluid, too little or too much, can cause stillbirth
The placenta is scarred, causing the fetus to not receive enough oxygen and nutrients to lead to stillbirth
The umbilical cord is pinched, twisted, tangled and wrapped around the fetal neck, causing the fetus to die
In addition to the above reasons, there are also many pregnant women who have stillbirth without unknown cause
Through ultrasound can detect whether stillbirth or not
Who is at risk of stillbirth?
Every pregnant mother is at risk of stillbirth in pregnancy.
However, if the mother is one of the following subjects, the risk of getting sick is higher.
Factors that increase the risk of stillbirth include:
- Pregnant too early, under 15 years old or too late, over 35 years old
- Pregnant women with twins or multiple pregnancies
- Women often use alcohol and tobacco during pregnancy
- Obese women
- Women had pre-pregnancy conditions such as epilepsy, hypertension, diabetes ...
How to handle stillbirth?
If you notice any abnormalities and suspicion of stillbirth, see a reputable medical facility for accurate diagnosis and effective treatment support.
Doctors will do an ultrasound or use a Doppler hand-held device to check the fetal heartbeat. If the fetus is really dead, the best solution will be given. In the event that a stillbirth does not affect your mother's health well, your doctor may let you wait for the labor to occur naturally or take medicine to induce labor, pushing the fetus out.
Which method to choose is the mother 's request.
If the mother's health is at risk of being seriously affected, the doctor will proceed to remove the fetus as soon as possible. Usually using labor to create labor, few cases of pregnancy removed by cesarean section.
Does stillbirth affect next delivery?
There are many mothers who have faced stillbirth. This is a big shock, causing them grief for a long time. And whether stillbirth affects the next birth is a question that many pregnant women are interested in.
Pregnant women stillbirth need more attention from loved ones
Generally, stillbirths in a previous pregnancy have little effect on the next pregnancy. Nhi.
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...