Raw Liver: Complications Of Liver Disease And Treatment
Raw liver is a fairly new concept to many people. Although not mentioned as much as other liver diseases, but when the patient is diagnosed with crude liver, the condition is very serious. So what is raw liver, how complications and effective treatment to avoid life-threatening will be mentioned in the following article.
What is raw liver?
The rough liver, also known as the rough liver parenchyma, is the structure of the liver tissue that is no longer normal as before, the liver cells are destroyed, the liver tissue is replaced by fibrous organizations, the fibrous tissue will develop. For liver surface changes, liver function is seriously reduced, especially toxin elimination function. Raw liver is not a disease but a dangerous complication of many other liver diseases. If a person is found to be crude liver, it is a serious condition.
Causes of crude liver disease
Raw liver disease is caused by long-standing liver diseases but it is not diagnosed and treated in time and becomes a raw liver disease
- Viral hepatitis:
Patients who are diagnosed with viral hepatitis, especially hepatitis B and C viruses, are uncontrolled to develop chronic hepatitis at a later stage as one of the causes of crude liver disease.
Patients with crude liver disease caused by viral hepatitis, when detected disease is also a condition of the disease in a severe stage, affecting health.
- Fatty liver, cirrhosis, liver cancer
Currently, the situation of people infected with liver diseases such as fatty liver, cirrhosis increases rapidly, this is also a major cause of crude liver disease. These liver conditions, when detected, are associated with the development of raw liver disease.
- Use of toxic substances
Frequent consumption of alcohol, beer, smoking, and exposure to chemicals are direct causes of raw liver disease without the need for other medical conditions.
Raw liver causes due to liver diseases and the use of toxic substances
Is raw liver disease dangerous?
Raw liver is not a disease but a symptom of many liver diseases, but due to uncontrolled, long-term treatment will cause raw liver disease.
To answer the question of whether or not liver disease is dangerous, the answer is yes because when a person is diagnosed with raw liver, the liver cells are completely destroyed, the liver tissue is replaced by organizations. fibrosis (cirrhosis), fibrous tissue will grow causing the liver surface to be changed, liver function is seriously impaired, the ability of liver to eliminate toxins is almost no longer available
If the raw liver is discovered, there is almost no chance of complete cure but must accept living with this pathology. Therefore, patients must regularly visit, follow the doctor's treatment regimen, absolutely do not arbitrarily use drugs, will make the disease worse.
Signs identify raw liver disease
Because of the complex and dangerous nature of the disease, it is very important to identify the signs and symptoms. In the early stages of liver disease, the symptoms are often unclear, it is easy to confuse to other diseases, so patients often do not pay attention. When the symptoms were more pronounced, the condition had progressed worse. Some signs that a doctor warns a person like:
- Signs of jaundice and yellow eyes. Because liver function is affected, it cannot metabolize and clear the bilirubin pigment, liver cells die, release into the blood and cause jaundice, yellow eyes, yellow nails.
- Subcutaneous bleeding is the subcutaneous bruise, this is also one of the signs to identify crude liver disease.
- Edema of the lower two limbs due to the liver almost losing its detox function, long-lasting toxins accumulated under the skin, causing this phenomenon. When you notice that your legs are swollen bigger than normal, you may press the button to show swelling, the patient should not ignore this symptom.
- Urine is dark
Darker than normal urine is also a very significant sign of raw liver disease because when the liver is damaged, digestive juices will enter the bloodstream, causing bloating, bloating, dark colored urine, pale stool,
- Itching, urticaria, pimples.
It is the most unpleasant symptom of liver disease, caused by long-term accumulation of waste, on the skin, causing itching, hives, pimples.
- Other signs
In addition to the typical signs above, patients also encounter other symptoms such as fatigue, loss of appetite, abnormal weight loss ... are also warnings of the disease.
Signs identify raw liver
Treatment of crude liver disease
To effectively control the disease, the patient must first select quality, reputable hospitals and health facilities to examine and diagnose the exact cause of crude liver disease.
This disease is caused by other liver diseases, so it is necessary to diagnose exactly what the cause is, how the condition is, how dangerous it is to have a reasonable treatment. After making official conclusions, patients will be counseled, prescribed, and guided by doctors. The patient must be absolutely patient and adhere to the ph. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...