Reduce Scratches On The Shoots
The scratching on the bamboo shoots makes you feel uncomfortable and a little painful when you remove the skin with your hands. Introduce you how to limit scratches in the hand.
How to remove flaking (scraped)
- You get a pliers used in cutting leather, or nail clippers. Then you cut the foot of the dead skin.
- If the skin on the sides of the nail is also callused and dry, sometimes accidentally touching other thin skin such as face, neck, hands, ... will scratch the skin
Causes and remedies when being damaged
- If your hand has this phenomenon because you lack Vitamin C so you supplement. In addition, your body lacks Vitamin C which also leads to skin peeling on your hands, feet, ...
- Due to the process of working and washing your hands in contact with many types of cleaning chemicals such as dishwashing liquid, soap, soap, ..
You can now use a mildly alkaline detergent, or use gloves when handling these detergents.
- Due to the habit of biting your nails causing the skin to tear, fray. You should eliminate this bad habit.
- In addition, when you are about to "red light" or ovarian endocrine skin suddenly increased leading to capillary dilatation, sometimes itching, even skin rash.
If this is the case, then you should not interfere, as long as the "red light" or the ovaries are stable, your hands will not scratch the asparagus.
Tip: To keep your hands and skin healthy, clean your hands often by soaking your hands in diluted salt water every evening. Also, use some moisturizer that moisturizes your hands..
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...