Regimen For Treating Stomach Disease
I had a stomach ache for about 7 years, when I first got sick I often had pain in the abdomen. Recently, I have less pain, but I have indigestion and frequent burping, especially after eating and going out often. Can the doctor show me how to treat this disease. I feel so miserable when I suffer from this incurable disease, it greatly affects my daily life and study. Sincerely thank the Doctor (mai thanh nhu)
Duodenal gastric disease currently accounts for about 5 to 10% of the population
Over the past decades, the diagnosis has been made more accurate by using endoscopic techniques. Moreover, thanks to the discovery and demonstration of the pathogenic role of Helicobacter Pylori (HP), it has changed the viewpoint of treatment
If before, the treatment of gastroduodenal disease is mainly surgical treatment, which means that the stomach is cut, nowadays the trend of medical treatment (medicine) is the main trend.
Patients should undergo clinical examination as well as subclinical examination to select a specific treatment regimen based on the site of the lesion, whether it is inflammation or ulceration, located in the position of the stomach or duodenum:
If ulcerative lesions are located at the position of the duodenum: the disease is usually benign
- First treatment time within 4 to 6 weeks.
- After that, if the lesions are healed, follow up, if relapse, treat again.
- If the disease is not improved after treatment, the lesions have not healed yet, they must be treated in the second phase, they have to change the regimen, transplanting specimens as antibiotics if the H.P (+) test counts.
If the scar is still not healed after the second regimen, then continue treatment with another regimen, if the scar is still not healed, the patient may still have pain and may need surgery.
- Particularly for cases such as: Patients with a history of bleeding, sutured gastric perforation, elderly patients, severe pain affecting life, callous ulcers, ulcers on the back, is it only necessary to treat it? supported by the second regimen is already able to consider surgery.
If ulcerative lesions in the stomach: may have a malignancy rate, especially small curved edge ulcers
Patients need to have at least 4 to 5 histopathological biopsies to eliminate malignancy
- If there is no dysplasia on biopsy, the patient can be treated within 6 weeks, then it will be checked by biopsy and biopsy again:
+ If healing: 1 time to follow up
+ If the scar is not healed, continue treatment for another 4 weeks or change the medicine, then check again if it still does not heal, you may consider surgery.
- If the tissue biopsy results in cell dysplasia, the patient will be treated according to the 8-week regimen, then examined by endoscopy and biopsy:
+ If healing: Follow up by endoscopy every 3 - 6 months
+ If there is no scar associated with older patients, a history of bleeding many times or a history of gastric perforation ... then surgery should be done.
Therefore, you should go to the doctor and do the tests necessary to choose a specific treatment regimen.
Wish you quickly recovered.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...