Roots Steering Wheel Energy, Poison
Lentils are a fairly common long-standing plant in many places for landscaping. Only the small leaf clove (Tieghemopanax Fruticosus Vig) of the ginseng family (Araliaceae) is used as a medicine.
It is harvested in the fall and winter of the clove roots in trees that have been grown for 3 years or more; At this time, the roots are soft and have many active ingredients. Rinse, cut off the roots close to the root.
Small roots are used both, big roots use only the bark. Cut the roots, dry in a cool, ventilated place to ensure the fragrance and quality. When used, leave it raw or soaked in ginger wine 5%, then pass and soaked in 5% honey, aromatic stars.
Medicinal materials with names of medicines in traditional medicine are Nam Duong Lam, with a sweet taste, slightly bitter taste, aroma, coolness and non-toxic properties, used in the following forms:
- Excellent decoction: Chopped clove root, yellow star 8-16g, decoction with 400ml of water and 100ml, used for women after childbirth, tea replacement to fight stomach pain and increase milk secretion (Hai Thuong Lan Ong )
- Alcohol soaked: Dried root 100g dried stars, impregnated, small, soaked with 1 liter of wine 30-35 degrees for 7-10 days.
Occasionally shake well. Take 2 times daily, 5-10ml each time before meals half an hour.
- Brake medicine: Star root has soaked 5-10g, finely chopped, braked with boiling water such as brake tea, drink several times a day.
- Powder and tablets: Star root is impregnated with 100g, pulverized, fine powder sieve. On taking 0.5-1g. Or mix the clove powder with honey just enough to make a member, each member is 0
Take 2-4 capsules daily, divided into 2 times.
Lentils root combined with many other herbs can cure the following diseases:
- Relieve long-term fever, headache, thirst, chest pain, yellow urine: fresh clove root 30g, 10g lemon leaf or bark, 10g tangerine peel, 20g lake root, 20g bamboo leaf, licorice cord 30g, Pennywort 30g, sour tamarind soil 20g. All finely chopped, poured, poured 250ml, divided into 3 drinks a day.
- Cure anemia: roots of lentils, galaxia, mandarin, royal root each taste 100g; ventricular 20g, small canopy, sieve powdered drink day 100g.
- Treatment of chronic hepatitis: 12g nail roots, 20g human ceiling, 16g mind, limbs, nostalgic paint, bean, grass roots, away from the money, five-pack per pack; Needle needles, burdock each 8g. Sac drank on a ladder.
- Cure impotence: roots of nails, nostalgia, purpose, royal, Ha thu o, goji berries, longan, sticky rice bran, each of 12g; buffalo neck, high ban Long flavor 8g each, Amomum 6g. Colors of the day.
. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...