Shampoo Tips To Prevent Hair Loss
Shampooing is actually not as simple as many people think. And what kind of oil shampoo to protect the hair well is even more difficult if not a little bit of the following knowledge.
- Hair in acidic environment, hair pH from 4.5 to 5.5. When the hair is in alkaline conditions, the epidermal cell layer is thick and tight, resulting in rough and bad hair. Therefore, when choosing shampoo to buy, it is recommended to choose a type with a pH from 4.5 to 5
- Shampoo your hair at least once a day, not using scalp-keeping agents.
- It is advisable to massage the scalp to remove oil from the roots before and during shampooing so that maximum oil can be removed from the roots. When shampooing, leave for 2-3 minutes before rinsing so that the shampoo can clear oil from the scalp and hair.
- After shampooing, use your fingers to try to check whether the hair is still oily, if you feel a tingling feeling when stroking, it means that the hair is clean.
In addition, the following should be noted:
- If you are being treated for a medical condition, ask your doctor whether the prescribed medication can cause hair loss.
- Vitamins can make hair healthy (regulate hair growth by reducing damage to hair follicles, creating a good environment for hair growth, providing adequate nutrition for the scalp, healing hair damage). However, an overdose of vitamin A will cause hair loss
- Exercise, yoga can reduce stress and anxiety, thereby reducing hair loss.
- Limit the use of hair ties or any other form of pressure on the hair.
- If steaming oil or using chemicals that lead to scalp inflammation should stop or reduce the number of uses.
- Regular and proper scalp massage stimulates scalp circulation and hair follicle growth.
One more note is that if you abuse chemical cosmetics to bend, straighten, dye or dry your hair regularly, it will make the hair dry, brittle, fibrous, brittle and loss. In addition, if the hair is not well rinsed after shampooing, the aromatic substances, detergents left on the scalp can also cause hair loss.
Currently, in addition to some shampoos that are actually derived from essential oils and herbs, plants ...
the shampoos advertised on the market mostly only work to clean the hair, keep moisturize or add a little to the hair but can't "prevent hair loss", "reduce breakage" or "sunscreen" .... . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...