Signs Of Early Detection Of Vaginal Cancer
Vaginal cancer is a rare cancer that forms in the vaginal cells of women. In the early stages, the disease usually does not have any noticeable symptoms, making it difficult to diagnose.
As the disease progresses, symptoms begin to appear. Attention should be paid to early detection to take timely treatment measures, to avoid dangerous consequences for health.
Symptoms of vaginal cancer include - Abnormal vaginal bleeding: Abnormal vaginal bleeding after sex or in postmenopausal women is the first and most common symptom of cancer vagina
However, bleeding after menopause and after sex can also be a symptom of other gynecological diseases.
- Vaginal discharge: Although vaginal discharge is a common phenomenon in many women and does not need to be overly concerned, vaginal discharge is abnormal, has an unpleasant odor or has blood color, mixed with blood. may be a symptom of vaginal cancer
This is extremely rare, and most likely due to some disturbing anomaly.
So, it is best if you see this symptom, you need to see a doctor as soon as possible.
- Change urination habits: If you find that you urinate more often than usual, you need to find out the cause of it. This can be caused by drinking lots of fluids, drinking caffeinated drinks, or from a urinary tract infection.
However, the possibility of more serious diseases cannot be ruled out. If you feel pain when urinating or urinating blood, you need to pay close attention, because this can also be a sign of vaginal cancer.
Although it may be difficult for the naked eye to detect bloody urine, you may notice if you see pink pink urine or blood stains on the bottom of your underwear.
- Pelvic pain: Pelvic pain is usually when vaginal cancer has begun to spread
You may experience constant pain or occasional pain. Many women experience dull pelvic pain, sometimes cramping.
- Digestive disorders: Causes many diseases including vaginal cancer. As vaginal cancer progresses, women may experience chronic constipation, unpleasant odor of black stools, and feel as if the intestines have not been completely cleared after going out.
Prevention of vaginal cancer
- Practicing safe sex can reduce the risk of vaginal cancer. Condoms should be used when having sex to protect against sexually transmitted diseases.
- Vaccination against cervical cancer can help prevent other cancers related to cervix such as vaginal cancer. You should get this vaccine before 26 years of age because it will maximize the effectiveness of the vaccine
- Pelvic exam can help diagnose vagina and other cancers.
See also 15% Discount Pre-marital health check package. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...