Signs Of Postpartum Mastitis And Treatment
Postpartum mastitis is one of the worries of many mothers. It brings painful nuisance, affecting daily breastfeeding. Please prepare the following knowledge immediately to promptly relieve this worry.
Chapped and nipple sores
Causes and symptoms of nipple cracks and ulcers
Cracking and sore nipples are easily noticeable when the skin slumps due to the loss of mucosa on the nipple. The more severe manifestation is the wide nipple lesion, especially in the area between the nipple and the breast, which is commonly known as chicken neck crack, causing redness, flaking and soreness for the mother, especially when the baby breastfeeds
The cause of this condition is that the baby latches on the breast poorly, wrongly or the child uses biting and nibbling fingers. Another less common cause is a fungal infection.
Remedy for cracked and nipple sores
Observe the mouth of the child, buttocks or around the anus if there is a fungal white spot, it is possible to suspect a fungal infection to take the child and the mother for examination and thorough treatment
If the cause is due to poor attachment, the mother will adjust the way the baby attaches to the breast, both to solve the problem of cracked and clear milk.
In addition, mothers can take care of the spot by cleaning the nipples before and right after each baby. The World Health Organization (WHO) advises avoiding the use of soap, chemicals and drugs, especially during breastfeeding.
In addition, there is not much scientific evidence that ointments heal nipple damage and many mothers use ointments to reduce the burning sensation. Mothers should remember to clean the nipple before the baby to ensure the baby's hygiene and safety.
Prevent nipple cracking effectively
Always keep the mother's nipples, breasts well before and after each baby is safe and safe for the baby.
Breastfeed your baby properly in order to avoid "neck cracking".
Should give your baby the right kind of ti, ti it, to avoid the tightness that makes the baby angry, and bite the nipple
Signs of nipple crack after delivery
Erection of the mammary gland
Causes and symptoms of mammary gland erection
Erection of the mammary gland is a condition where the milk ducts are full of milk, cannot be released, causing swelling, pain, red nipple, and the mother may have fever for 24 hours and there is no milk flowing out.
The cause of mammary gland erection may be due to:
- Mom too much milk.
- Start breastfeeding late (due to a cesarean delivery or other reasons the baby is not breastfeeding).
- Babies suckle less often.
- Children suckle, each milk does not stop.
- Babies suck the nipple in the wrong way and cannot suck the milk out.
Pathological illustration of postpartum mammary gland erection
Treatment of erectile dysfunction
The best way to treat breast engorgement is to breastfeed your baby.
- Try to breastfeed your baby the right way, the right amount, and finish the milk in each cup.
- If your baby is unable to breastfeed or not suckle or breastfeed properly, you should use a breast pump to pump out breast milk.
- Some useful manipulations: mother resting and relaxing for mental comfort; mother stimulates nipples and skin nipple areas; gentle breast massage; placing cold compresses on your nipples can alleviate discomfort.
- Wear breathable cotton shirt to make breasts more comfortable.
Precautions for erection of the mammary gland
Erection of the mammary glands can be prevented by:
- Let your baby start sucking soon after birth
- Breastfeed your baby often, with full breastmilk, and with enough breastmilk in each breastmilk and must completely empty the breast after each breastmilk.
- To eliminate the problem of poor attachment, many positions should be changed to find the right position to help the baby suck better.
Expression of mammary gland postpartum
Clogged milk and mastitis
Why postpartum women have blocked milk rays?
Immediately after birth, the mammary glands begin to produce milk, producing milk through the milk ducts. If the milk is not allowed to drain, it becomes stagnant in the breast tissue, causing the glands to swell, pinching the milk ducts and causing local clogging of the ducts.
Usually, after the baby is born, if the baby is immediately breastfed, the baby will be full, making the milk gland constantly will not clog.
But if the baby catches the wrong pacifier, the baby is not full or for another reason, the baby is not yet the mother, it is easy to clog the milk.
Besides, there are some mothers with too thick milk, more milk than the baby's needs, causing stagnant milk to clog the milk.
Clogged milk leads to mastitis
When the milk duct is clogged, there is a stagnation of milk. Excessive milk retention causes a non-infectious local inflammatory response of breast tissue, accompanied by signs such as enlarged breasts such as swelling, reddishness and pain.
If a superinfection occurs, the blocked breast tissue will have an inflammatory infection, often called an "abscess". Symptoms such as mastitis are not infection but worse.
- Itchy breasts, burning pain.
- Swollen, red breasts.
- Pressing gently on the chest feels tight and painful.
- Mom has a high fever, chills and fatigue.
- Unsecured milk, little or pus secretion.
However, it is difficult to differentiate between the signs of non-infectious mastitis and infectious mastitis. As soon as I notice any abnormalities, I need to check them to handle them promptly.
Treatments for clogged milk and mastitis
Breast abscess should be prescribed antibiotics, n. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...