Signs Of Rupture That Pregnant Women Need To Know
Rupture of amniotic fluid may be one of the signs that a pregnant mother is about to go into labor. So how to identify amniotic rupture? Listen to the sharing from obstetricians of Hopital Hospital in the article below for more useful information!
What is amniotic sac?
Amniotic sac, also known as fetal sac, is a fluid-filled pouch (amniotic fluid) that covers the entire uterus, providing nutrients to the fetus during pregnancy. The amniotic sac is also a place for the fetus to easily move and move in the womb, while avoiding unnecessary injuries or bumps.
The amniotic sac is also a barrier that prevents the attack of bacteria entering the fetus. So in the case of less than expected due date of rupture of the amniotic sac will be extremely dangerous to the life of the baby
Therefore, to take the initiative in accurately grasping the amount of amniotic fluid, pregnant women need to have regular checkups so that it can be detected and treated promptly.
Signs of amniotic rupture
In the late stages of pregnancy, especially on the day of birth, pregnant women may have an rupture of membranes at any time, and most rupture before the signs of labor. But there are also many people who leak amniotic fluid for long periods before birth very long, sometimes causing amniotic fluid depletion
The most obvious sign of amniotic rupture is the frequent uterine contractions that occur before the rupture of the amniotic fluid, which is often quite similar to labor contractions.
The most obvious sign of amniotic rupture is uterine contractions that occur frequently before the rupture of the amniotic sac
If the amniotic sac breaks, you will feel the "podium" feeling of the amniotic sac and water spilling from the vagina quite a lot. The feeling of amniotic rupture in each pregnant mother is not the same. Some people will feel a quick and strong flow of water, suddenly coming out of the vagina but you will not feel any pain. In others, women only see amniotic fluid rupture and flow into small streams, slowly descending to the feet.
This makes many pregnant women wonder whether it is urine or amniotic fluid. Conversely, there are pregnant women who only leak amniotic fluid and see more vaginal discharge than normal, this phenomenon lasts a few days before you see signs of labor.
Rupture of amniotic fluid is easy to mistake for or the phenomenon of urine in late pregnancy
Rupture of membranes for how long is born?
Amniotic fluid rupture or leak at any time can affect the fetus and create conditions for germs and bacteria to enter. In women who have reached 37 weeks of pregnancy or more, delivery will take place within the next 24 hours. However, if the amniotic fluid breaks down and the mother is still unable to give birth normally, doctors often intervene by cesarean section to ensure absolute safety for the fetus. The longer the amniotic fluid remains, the higher the risk of infection of the baby.
How amniotic rupture before labor?
Obstetrics and gynecologists say that amniotic rupture is not a sign of labor, so depending on the stage of pregnancy and the condition of rupture of membranes, your doctor will have appropriate solutions. Some cases of amniotic rupture can affect the fetus that mothers need to know:
- Rupture of membranes makes the fetus protective film is no longer available, bacteria from the vagina easily invade and cause fetal infection. Moreover, if the rupture of membranes during early gestation can lead to the risk of miscarriage.
- Injury due to gynecological examination or sexual intercourse during the last three months may cause amniotic rupture before labor.
- Amniotic fluid with a foul odor, yellow, black or bloody. Especially when the fluid is green, this is a sign that the baby's meconium has been mixed in the amniotic fluid, if the fetus inhales the meconium, it will be extremely dangerous.
Depending on the stage of pregnancy and the situation of rupture of membranes, the doctor will have appropriate solutions
Things to keep in mind when the amniotic fluid rupture
In the period 12 - 24 hours after the rupture of the amniotic fluid, if the woman feels contractions of the uterus, this is also a sign that the pregnant mother is preparing to 'go through'. The rupture of amniotic fluid before the due date is also very normal so there is nothing to worry about. To prepare for the sudden rupture of membranes, pregnant women need:
- Prepare diapers for pregnant women, to stay in a visible place, convenient to use immediately.
- Have some soft towels soaked in amniotic fluid when it suddenly leaks.
- Equip yourself with the necessary knowledge, skills and psychology to be ready so that the process of 'overcoming' does not take place in fear.
Rupture of amniotic fluid is a sign that pregnant women need to remember, especially when the due date is coming.
This is the pregnancy that the mother must go through, so keeping the mind relaxed and ready will help her mother to give birth easily.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...