Sitting Posture Is Good For Health
The circular sitting position is widely applied in many cases, more convenient lying, not drowsiness, less headache, lightheadedness ...
Sitting is the main method of qigong practice. When sitting, the face must be fresh, gentle, eyes closed slightly, mouth closed naturally, tongue on top of the upper jaw, ears like to hear the body's activity rather than just hearing outside sounds.
When sitting the face must be fresh, gentle, eyes closed slightly, mouth closed naturally.
Sit in the chair
Sit high enough to meet the following requirements:
- Feet to be parallel, width of shoulder width, feet close to the ground.
- Legs perpendicular to foot
- Thighs perpendicular to the lower leg, knurled knee joint.
- The body is perpendicular to the thigh, chest is not arched, back is not hunched.
- Shoulders to swept.
- The arm goes down the body, the hand is facing naturally between the thighs (if you push the elbow slightly, the arm has a phenomenon of swinging to meet the requirements).
- His head is straight like he is wearing something.
Sitting in a circle
- Two legs arranged in a circular rim, there are two easy ways to do is sit on natural rim and single rim, if practicing for a long time can sit folded dual rim.
- Body and shoulders similar to sitting on a chair.
- Arm to body, hands facing knees or hands lightly held together and on lap
Sitting postures are widely applied in many cases, more convenient than lying, not drowsiness, less headache, lightheadedness, on the other hand can practice strengthening health for the muscles in the body, neck, neck and neck but there are The downside is easy tired back, neck pain, sometimes back pain.
. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...