Solution For Stomatitis
Stomatitis is a term for pain inflammation that "interrupts" the ability to eat, talk, and cause discomfort in people. Stomatitis can be found in the cheeks, gums, tongue, lips and roof of the mouth.
Some common types of stomatitis:
- Stomatitis: This type of inflammation has pale or yellowish sores with a red border and often appears on the cheeks, tongue or inside of the lips.
- Lips herpes: blisters that float near the lips or on the lips, rarely on the gums or the palate but often cause pain, tingling or breaking before the sores appear on or around the lips.
The cause of stomatitis
- While eating or talking accidentally you bite on cheek, tongue or lips.
- Wear braces or broken teeth with sharp edges.
- Using chewing tobacco
- Eat or drink very hot foods
- Gingivitis or oral infection
- Hypersensitivity to certain foods or medicines
- Affected by autoimmune diseases that affect the lining of the mouth like lupus, Crohn's disease or Behcet's disease.
- When taking certain medications such as antibiotics, drugs used for rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy drugs
- Radiation to treat cancer.
There are also many factors that cause mouth heat such as trauma, malnutrition, stress, bacteria or viruses, lack of sleep, sudden weight loss and some foods such as potatoes, coffee, butter ... Aphthous stomatitis is also associated with a weakened immune system due to colds, flu, hormonal changes or a deficiency of vitamin B12 or folate.
With herpes, when infected with the virus, it will "lie" in the body, only waiting for favorable conditions such as stress, fever, injury, hormonal changes in the body, then they will development.
The typical symptoms
- Aphthous stomatitis: The sores can cause pain that usually lasts for about 5 to 10 days, with heat or recurrent inflammation but usually without fever.
- Lips herpes: usually causes pain and resolves within 7 to 10 days, sometimes in combination with a cold or flu
How to treat stomatitis?
Usually the ulcer lasts only less than two weeks and usually resolves on its own.
If the cause is identified as if you have a fungal, viral, or bacterial infection, your doctor will have the right medication to help heal the wound. Also you can reduce mouth pain and sores by the following:
- Avoid eating hot foods and spicy, salty foods
- Use pain medicine such as acetaminophen
- Rinse mouth with cool water and use a straw if you have an ulcer in the mouth.
- Drink plenty of water and gargle with pale salt water
- Proper oral hygiene
If you have frequent stomatitis or if the wound is healing for a long time, see your doctor for a checkup, possibly due to too much vitamin B12 deficiency.
One note that if you have diabetes, pay attention to anti-inflammatory drugs, which may increase blood sugar. It is best to ask your doctor for advice on this issue.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...