Summer Makeup Tips
Hot will make the skin tend to be more oily, pores enlarged, sticky skin uncomfortable, easy to stick to dust, acne and easily ... you lose confidence when makeup. However, with just a few tips, you can always be beautiful regardless of the weather!
Skin care: Even if your skin is beautiful, you should not ignore it. It is still best to supplement the skin with many vitamins and minerals from nature.
- You can mix egg yolk with a few drops of lemon juice, rub on the face until the mixture is almost dry, then rinse with plain water (do not use cleanser).
In this way, your skin will gradually become smooth, shiny white and pores will be reduced (made 1-2 times per week)
- Mix a few drops of lemon juice with honey and apply the mixture to your face for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with water to make your skin cleaner, healthier and smoother (only do 1-2 times per week) .
Make-up in the summer should be done very thin and not heavy makeup, it is important that the makeup must help protect the skin from ultraviolet rays, avoid excessive sweating, reduce sebum and prevent acne. due to clogged pores. You only need 3 steps:
Step 1: Primer: The recent trend is to use lotion to provide essential minerals and moisture to the skin during the summer, so skip the foundation and use a light sunscreen moisturizer. .
Step 2: Powder: Powder used in the summer should be lighter than winter, especially must have SPF sunscreen and high ability to absorb oil.
Do not use thick chalks, just apply very thin chalks, after 2-3 hours, you can apply a light coat once. Healthy and natural skin is always a suitable trend for the summer
Step 3: The lines: should be gentle but subtle:
- Eyebrow: Use lead to create a very light eyebrow, then mainly use the brush to spread the lead powder naturally
- Eyes: Use smooth eye color and have a high grip. Should use gray, light pink, light blue to create a cool feeling and should only use waterproof mascara.
- Lipsticks: Skip lip drawing step, so use a brush to spread lipstick evenly, light pink color will be the most suitable choice for the summer.
- Blush: Nothing impressive, more natural than a beautiful skin, fresh pink in the summer. To achieve this, apply copper pastel on the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Then use light pink powder to spread evenly over the cheekbones.
Rules for summer:
Cleaning the skin before applying makeup is a must.
If your foundation doesn't have sun protection, put sunscreen underneath makeup to ensure optimal skin protection during the summer.
Do not forget to bring oil absorbent paper.
To prevent dehydration caused by dehydration, choose moisturizing lipsticks.
Take care not to use bold and hot tones.
Do not use scented cosmetics in the summer because the fragrance increases the damaging effect of the sun on the skin, making the skin very prone to pigmentation.
Always remove make-up and clean your face after applying makeup and let your skin "breathe" for at least 3-4 hours a day.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...