Symptoms Of Chickenpox
Chickenpox is a disease caused by a virus. The chickenpox virus is also called the chickenpox virus. It's the same virus that causes shingles. Chickenpox usually starts with a red pimple, but many pimples develop very quickly, accompanied by fever, headache, runny nose, cough and feeling very tired.
The rash starts on the chest and back, and then spreads to the face, scalp, arms and legs
After only a few hours the blisters swell up into blisters.
It may be filled with gold water. After about a day, the water becomes cloudy. These acne break easily and scabs.
The acne will heal in different stages, with acne healing faster than other acne, so the patient may have red acne in different stages at the same time. Some people get sick with a small amount of acne. There are others terrible to hundreds of itchy acne. In families with many children, the disease can last for up to several weeks, because the disease has to last quite a long incubation period
Parents often do not know when their child will get chickenpox.
Some children can be exposed to chickenpox without being infected. But in general, chickenpox will appear about 1O to 21 days after a child is exposed to an infected person.
Time of infection
Chickenpox is a common childhood disease and is very susceptible to infection. Children get the infection from two days before the rash appears and continue to spread until all the blisters have formed scabs. Usually, this lasts 7 days. Children should avoid going to daycare or school during an illness. The virus is easily spread when sick people cough or sneeze.
In addition, chickenpox can be spread from clothing contaminated with fresh pus from the acne of an infected person.
Once all the blisters have formed scabs, this person is no longer a germ. Children can return to school 7 days after the first rash appears, as long as the blisters are scaly.
Chickenpox usually occurs in children aged 2 to 10 years. If a family member has chickenpox, another person who has never had it will most likely be the next person to get it.
Most children with chickenpox do not need treatment. Apply Calomine LotionTM to topical acne to reduce itching. If you have a fever or pain, give your child Panadol TM or Tylenol TM. Never give your child aspirin because there is a risk of Reyes Syndrome, a serious and rare condition.
Chickenpox can be vaccinated.
How to prevent scarring
Secondary infections can be caused by scratching the itchy acne scars. To avoid scarring:
- Wear light clothing or light sleepwear
- Cut your nails as short as possible.
- Try to wear gloves for babies.
- Try soaking in warm water for 20 minutes, three times a day, mixed with baking soda or oatmeal bath.
- Change your clothes and sheets daily.
Apply a soothing lotion such as Calomine Lotion TM
If your child is itchy and wants to scratch the pimples, your family doctor may recommend an anti-itch medicine.
Most cases of chickenpox are mild and children will be fully recovered.
The skin may become scarred if the child scratches the pimple and the site becomes infected.
To reduce fever or pain, give your child Panadol or Tylenol, do not give aspirin (should give the right amount as advised by your doctor or pharmacist). Your child should be seen by a doctor if they have a high fever or are seriously ill, such as drowsiness, rapid breathing, or vomiting.
Please consult your doctor for the best treatment.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...