Take A Look At 12 Amazing Benefits Of Orange Juice For Pregnant Moms And Babies
According to nutrition experts, orange juice contains more calcium and vitamins than dairy products, has the effect of preventing the flu and boosting immunity.
12 benefits of orange juice for pregnant women and their unborn babies
Provide abundant vitamin C content
The best and most well-known use of oranges is their high content of vitamin C, which boosts the body's immune system during pregnancy.
In addition to vitamin C, oranges also contain many other substances such as zinc and iron that help strengthen your baby's immune system. Mothers should eat oranges every day to supplement vitamin C for the body and good for the fetus.
Improve immune system
According to nutrition experts, orange juice, especially orange oranges, contains more calcium and vitamins than dairy products - is resistant to the flu and boosts immunity. When the weather changes from spring to summer, pregnant women are at high risk of catching the flu because of the resistance their mothers often love. To increase immunity for the body, women should drink crockery orange juice daily.
Not only is it effective against the flu, water and orange peel but also effective for cough
If coughing is strong, it can lead to premature birth. To reduce coughing spells, mothers can use some folk remedies such as eating baked orange peel, ginger oranges jam ...
Constipation causes discomfort, which in the long term can damage the digestive tract. For pregnant women, especially in the first 3 months of pregnancy, it is very easy to experience this condition due to unscheduled morning sickness.
One home remedy that does not require medication is orange juice daily
Support brain development
When pregnant, the need for folic acid (folate) to support the development of the fetal brain and prevent fetal defects in newborns increases from 5 to 10 times, at which time pregnant women need to find a food can meet that need. And oranges can meet that need.
Prevention of birth defects
In addition to supporting brain development, the folic acid found in oranges also prevents premature birth defects in pregnancy and helps keep pregnancy healthy.
Pregnant women should drink orange juice from the first 3 months to bring the earliest effect.
Control blood pressure
Magnesium-rich fresh oranges help maintain blood pressure, and flovonois helps regulate blood pressure to a normal level, especially for mothers with a history of blood pressure.
Support respiratory system
Oranges are high in carotene, which helps maintain respiratory health during both normal and pregnancy.
Skin beauty for pregnant mothers
The vitamin C in oranges has an antioxidant effect that keeps the skin moist and tight, while also helping you deal with acne, which is a common problem during pregnancy.
Treatment of kidney stones
Oranges have the ability to increase the pH value of urine, thereby increasing excretion of citric acid from the body.
Therefore, this fruit helps prevent kidney stones.
When drinking orange juice daily, in addition to adding liquid to the body, it also helps provide sodium and potassium to promote hydration of the body.
Prevent pregnancy allergy
Studies show that eating oranges reduces the risk of allergies and wheezing in young children.
Prevent postpartum bleeding
The relatively large amount of calcium and vitamin C in oranges enhances the elasticity of blood vessel walls, preventing postpartum bleeding in pregnant women. If the mother elected to eat an appropriate amount of orange will prevent the phenomenon of bleeding occurs after birth.
Notes when pregnant women drink orange juice
- Do not drink milk after drinking orange juice, the protein in milk will react with tartaric acid and vitamin C in orange juice will affect the digestion, absorption of food, cause bloating, abdominal pain , diarrhea,…
- If pregnant women have problems with stomach, duodenum, pancreatitis or stomach ulcers, it is best to stay away from orange juice because orange has many organic substances that will increase the amount of acid in the stomach, making the disease more serious. more important.
- Orange has a good laxative property for pregnant women with constipation, but conversely, pregnant mothers should not drink this type of water.
- Only use oranges (oranges with shiny skin, yellowish bottom, heavy hands) with clear origin and safety, when drinking should not give too much sugar to avoid gestational diabetes.
- Do not use canned orange juices because they may contain preservatives and have added sugar. Moreover, during transportation, storage, orange juice can be packaged and contaminated, which will affect the health of pregnant women and their unborn babies.
Side effects when drinking too much orange juice
Oranges have many benefits for the health of pregnant women and their unborn babies, but if the pregnant women use too much, they will have unwanted side effects, such as:
- High citric acid content will lead to sore throat and also harmful to tooth enamel.
- Increase content ch. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...