Teeth And Gums Meet The Requirements?
The condition of teeth and gums is satisfactory to ensure aesthetic function, no pain and no chewing and pronunciation disorders.
In the environment of the mouth, teeth and gums, there is an interrelated relationship, which exists together. When teeth are extracted, the gums will shrink gradually and become smaller; Conversely, when the gums become inflamed, the teeth will be shaken and affect the chewing strength.
Teeth and gums meet the requirements
The teeth are healthy
- The teeth grow neatly on the arch of the jaw, not obstructed, no pain when eating chew.
- Teeth are not decayed, no wear and tear in the neck of teeth, do not get sensitive when chewing.
- If the tooth has been decayed, it must be well sealed and close to the tooth tissue, not discolored, or squeezed food around the filling.
- No teeth are loose, infected or painful when eating chew.
- No infected root teeth remain on the arch
- If there are extracted teeth that affect the function of chewing, aesthetics and pronunciation, these teeth must be replaced with prostheses such as removable plastic teeth, porcelain teeth, implants .
Healthy gums and oral mucosa
- Gums are light pink, do not bleed and are not painful when chewing.
- Gums are not swollen, puffed, bleeding, pus when chewing.
- No tartar, plaque around the neck.
- No loose teeth, no protruding and elongated teeth due to receding gums revealing the neck and partial root.
- Teeth are not displaced, displacement makes the teeth become sparse
- No pus bags, periodontal bags, stuffing food.
- Oral mucosa is not ulcerated, does not have chronic or acute pain.
- Bad breath.
Teeth - mouth unsatisfactory
- Teething teeth deviate from the arch of the jaw, causing obstruction, confusion and soreness when chewing.
- Teeth with many deep holes have not been filled, teeth are sensitive when chewing.
- Untreated infected tooth on the root.
- Teeth are worn out at the neck, causing sensitivity when eating or sensitivity when brushing.
- The fillings no longer adhere well, the fillings are exposed, the discolored fillings or food are squeezed around the fillings.
- Missing one or more teeth affects chewing and aesthetic function but has not been replaced by prostheses to maintain aesthetic function and chewing function.
- The prostheses and dentures no longer fit closely and no longer function aesthetically and chew function.
Gums and oral mucosa unsatisfactory
- Gums are swollen red, no longer light pink, gums bleed easily when chewing and brushing teeth.
- Dental calculus plays a lot in the tooth neck.
- Bad breath. Pressing on the gums feels soft, puffy, bloody, pus comes out.
- There is one or more loose teeth.
- Feeling that the teeth are protruding and elongated due to the receding gums revealing the neck of the tooth and part of the root.
- Teeth are dislocated, moving makes the teeth become sparse.
- There appears periodontal pocket, where easy to stuff food and contains many bacteria.
- On X-ray film there is bone resorption at the apical or crestal crest.
- Mouth sores, chronic or acute pain.
BS. CKII Nguyen Duc Hue. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...