Teeth And Gums Meet The Requirements?
The condition of teeth and gums is satisfactory to ensure aesthetic function, no pain and no chewing and pronunciation disorders.
In the environment of the mouth, teeth and gums, there is an interrelated relationship, which exists together. When teeth are extracted, the gums will shrink gradually and become smaller; Conversely, when the gums become inflamed, the teeth will be shaken and affect the chewing strength.
Teeth and gums meet the requirements
The teeth are healthy
- The teeth grow neatly on the arch of the jaw, not obstructed, no pain when eating chew.
- Teeth are not decayed, no wear and tear in the neck of teeth, do not get sensitive when chewing.
- If the tooth has been decayed, it must be well sealed and close to the tooth tissue, not discolored, or squeezed food around the filling.
- No teeth are loose, infected or painful when eating chew.
- No infected root teeth remain on the arch
- If there are extracted teeth that affect the function of chewing, aesthetics and pronunciation, these teeth must be replaced with prostheses such as removable plastic teeth, porcelain teeth, implants .
Healthy gums and oral mucosa
- Gums are light pink, do not bleed and are not painful when chewing.
- Gums are not swollen, puffed, bleeding, pus when chewing.
- No tartar, plaque around the neck.
- No loose teeth, no protruding and elongated teeth due to receding gums revealing the neck and partial root.
- Teeth are not displaced, displacement makes the teeth become sparse
- No pus bags, periodontal bags, stuffing food.
- Oral mucosa is not ulcerated, does not have chronic or acute pain.
- Bad breath.
Teeth - mouth unsatisfactory
- Teething teeth deviate from the arch of the jaw, causing obstruction, confusion and soreness when chewing.
- Teeth with many deep holes have not been filled, teeth are sensitive when chewing.
- Untreated infected tooth on the root.
- Teeth are worn out at the neck, causing sensitivity when eating or sensitivity when brushing.
- The fillings no longer adhere well, the fillings are exposed, the discolored fillings or food are squeezed around the fillings.
- Missing one or more teeth affects chewing and aesthetic function but has not been replaced by prostheses to maintain aesthetic function and chewing function.
- The prostheses and dentures no longer fit closely and no longer function aesthetically and chew function.
Gums and oral mucosa unsatisfactory
- Gums are swollen red, no longer light pink, gums bleed easily when chewing and brushing teeth.
- Dental calculus plays a lot in the tooth neck.
- Bad breath. Pressing on the gums feels soft, puffy, bloody, pus comes out.
- There is one or more loose teeth.
- Feeling that the teeth are protruding and elongated due to the receding gums revealing the neck of the tooth and part of the root.
- Teeth are dislocated, moving makes the teeth become sparse.
- There appears periodontal pocket, where easy to stuff food and contains many bacteria.
- On X-ray film there is bone resorption at the apical or crestal crest.
- Mouth sores, chronic or acute pain.
BS. CKII Nguyen Duc Hue. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...