Tell Mom How To Take Care Of The Incision After Birth Fastest
Currently, many women choose to have a "cesarean" caesarean section because this method limits many complications at birth. Besides, compared to the normal delivery method, caesarean section is considered less painful. Therefore, the fastest way to take care of an incision after birth is the topic that is always considered by many mothers.
Caring for postpartum incisions at the hospital
The care of the postpartum incision will determine directly whether the surgical scar will heal quickly or not, leaving behind a large scar.
During the first days of hospitalization after giving birth, the mother will be cleaned by the medical staff daily. In addition, the mother will also be prescribed by the doctor to use some antibiotics, pain relievers, uterine contractions ..
During this time, women need to preserve the incision, do not remove the bandage yourself, do not wet the gauze bandage ...
The first day of postpartum hospitalization, the mother will be cleaned by the medical staff daily
About 2-3 days after birth, the woman will be evaluated by the medical staff. If the incision is dry, there is no swelling, pain, or drainage, it may be left open, without a bandage. In case the incision is still painful, you can notify your doctor to be prescribed appropriate pain medication.
During this time, if taking a shower, women should only wipe with a soft cloth to avoid touching the incision and wipe from the front to the back to avoid infection
Caring for postpartum incisions at home
After the caesarean section, women will be hospitalized for about 4-5 and then discharged home. While taking care of the incision at home, women should not touch the incision, do not scratch the incision with an itchy reaction. You can bathe normally, then use a clean towel to pat the incision dry.
Currently, most caesarean sections are stitched with self-draining so women don't have to go back to the hospital to get the thread removed.
These Caesarean births are now stitched with self-draining threads, so women don't have to go back to the hospital to get their threads removed
Some notes for women when caring for incisions at home:
- Always wash your hands well when touching the incision.
- Do not take a long bath, do not soak in the tub because it will wet the wound.
- Use a clean, soft cloth to pat the incision dry after bathing
- Keep the incision postpartum dry and dry. Betadine or povidine 10% solution may be used to clean the incision.
Mobility after cesarean how to recover quickly
After the caesarean section, pregnant women are recommended to mobilize early to increase circulation to help the wound heal quickly, prevent intestinal adhesion and recover quickly. Women will be instructed to gently exercise at the bed during the first day after cesarean section; Then he will practice sitting up and getting out of bed. On the 3rd day, women will practice walking around the room and activities almost normal.
About 4 - 6 weeks after giving birth, women can return to exercise again.
After the caesarean section, women need to exercise gently to avoid intestinal sticking
What women should eat to quickly recover the caesarean section
In the first 6 hours after birth, women should not eat anything, only drink water, eat thin porridge ... until "deflated" to be able to eat a variety of dishes.
Nutrition for women having cesarean section should pay attention to the following issues:
- Do not eat a lot of sugar and soy products because it is easy to cause constipation, flatulence.
- Flatulence and constipation can occur within 3-5 days, so drink plenty of water, increase green vegetables. Supplement a variety of foods rich in calcium and protein to quickly restore health and create an abundant source of milk for babies to breastfeed.
- Avoid welding, fishy foods like seafood ... because they can make it difficult for blood to clot at the incision, making the wound heal longer and increase the risk of infection.
- Diets of water spinach, chicken, glutinous rice, egg white .
.. because these foods can cause pus and keloids after caesarean section.
When does the woman go to the hospital to check the incision after birth?
During the time of caring for a postpartum incision at home, if you experience one of the following symptoms, women should go to the hospital for a specific doctor's visit:
- Severe abdominal pain, especially at the site of the incision, even if not touched is also very painful, possibly internal damage.
- Surgical swelling, irritation, or redness around the skin around the skin, burning or itching. There is purulent discharge and a foul odor. This is a sign of a wound infection.
- Fever above 38.
- Postnatal discharge has a foul odor, is a sign of postpartum infection.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Hopital General Hospital is considered to be one of the best providers of caesarean section and delivery services in Hanoi. The department gathers a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors and nurses working at leading obstetric hospitals such as the National Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hanoi Obstetrics and Gynecology ... Not only "cool hands" in supporting the pregnant women "pass through" the mother with a square baby, the dedication, kindness and caring of the medical team in Obstetrics and Gynecology is what makes the confidence of pregnant women and their families when choosing to give birth at Ruby.
In addition, according to the evaluation of many women having a caesarean section at Hopital Hospital, the caesarean section here is very gentle, painless, the incision is fast. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...