Ten Ways To Help You Reduce Snoring Effectively
Snoring is a common condition in many people. However, this is not a normal physiological phenomenon that can adversely affect health so it should be overcome early.
The cause of snoring
When the airflow is inhaled through the blocked nose and mouth, it will cause snoring. This condition may be caused by the following factors:
- Nasal congestion due to sinusitis, allergic rhinitis or nose deformation
- Problems in the throat and tongue muscles: They are less active or sagging and putting pressure on the airways
- Being overweight and fat can make the throat tissue less flexible and cause snoring
- Young children with tonsillitis, VA or large throat lymph nodes also cause snoring
- Unrestrained sleep makes mental fatigue
- Long, soft throat or tongue can cause airway obstruction from nose to throat and snore during sleep.
Snoring affects not only those around you, but also health effects
The harmful effects of snoring
Snoring is not simply affecting people around you by snoring, but it also has an adverse effect on the health of snoring itself
- Snoring increases the risk of cardiovascular disorders
- A blocked airway can cause breathing stops for up to 10 seconds
- Snoring disrupt breathing and wake up sleep
- Causes insomnia, poor sleep due to frequent apnea
- Prolonged apnea can lead to hypertension
- Causing chronic headache
- Reduces the supply of oxygen in the blood
10 ways to help you reduce snoring
Snoring affects not only health but also the people around it, so it should be overcome as soon as possible.
Here are 10 things you can do right away to minimize this situation:
Sleep on your side
Up to 60% of people sleep on their backs, thinking this posture is good. However, lying on your back is not the best posture when sleeping
Lying on your left side is a good sleeping posture, which helps limit snoring
The sleeping position is thought to be best for snoring. Alternatively, you can use a thick pillow or place a pillow behind you when lying down to limit snoring.
Obesity is one of the causes of snoring. Too much weight makes the airways narrow so obese people will easily breathless. Therefore, weight loss is also one of the ways to help reduce snoring.
However, being too thin is not good, so you should maintain a moderate weight to help ensure the best health.
Stay away from alcohol and sedatives
Alcohol and sedatives can help you fall asleep easily, but they are not good for you and may cause you to snore because they stimulate the muscles in the back of the throat to make sounds when sleeping
If you drink alcohol or sedatives, you should drink at least 2 hours before bed to minimize snoring.
High pillows when sleeping
A high pillow can support your head and help overcome snoring. However, you need to choose an appropriate height or it will cause neck pain.
In addition, the substances in the pillow can cause allergies and make you snore when sleeping or the bumps or pet hair sticking on the pillow can stimulate the respiratory system, so be sure to wash the pillow regularly and change the pillow. Every 6 months to ensure the pillow is always clean.
Pay attention to sleep time
Sleep is important for health, helps the body recover after a hard day's work and encourages the spirit to welcome the new day after waking up. Make sure you get enough 8 hours of sleep a day and get in the habit of going to bed, getting up on time. The body works in moderation to help you reduce snoring.
Quit smoking immediately if you want to overcome snoring
Tobacco is not good for health, can cause heart, lung and cancer diseases.
In addition, the drug can also cause snoring because it reduces the body's ability to use oxygen resulting in airway obstruction. So, quit as soon as possible.
Obesity is one of the causes of snoring. Excess weight causes the airways to narrow, obese people will have difficulty breathing. Therefore, weight loss is also one of the ways to help reduce snoring.
Exercise to strengthen muscles, improve heart rate and blood circulation. Daily exercise can also help regulate sleep patterns. Therefore, exercise at least 30 minutes a day to reduce snoring.
Make sure you eat at least 2 hours before bed. This will ensure the rest of the digestive system to give you a restful sleep.
Drink a lot of water
Dehydration can make the secretions in your nose and throat more tender and sticky, so crickets can cause snoring. So make sure to drink enough 2 liters of water a day to limit snoring.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...