The 9-step Procedure For Pregnancy Checkup Standard Should Be Grasped
During pregnancy, pregnant women often have to take prenatal check-ups to understand the health situation of both mother and child. Each antenatal visit will be different, but almost all need to go through 9 standard antenatal care steps to get the most accurate results.
Here are the most basic 9-step pregnancy check procedures moms need to grasp
Step 1: Ask for information
This is the first step and cannot be ignored in the standard 9-step pregnancy test. Many moms think that this step is not necessary, just visit the doctor but it's actually quite important. The doctor needs to ask the information needed to make the initial diagnosis and decide what to do, what tests to do exactly.
Depending on the time of pregnancy, the mother will be asked different questions. Specifically:
- The first 3 months pregnant: The doctor will ask the mother personal information such as name, age, family .
After that, the mother will be asked about the signs of pregnancy, the current health situation, any signs of any abnormalities. often and ask for a history of previous illnesses ...
- In the third trimester of pregnancy: At this time, the mother will be asked by the doctor about the phenomenon of fetus, about changes or abnormal signs of the body as well as about the development of the mother's weight and What kind of medicine are you using ..
- Pregnancy in the last 3 months: At this stage, at prenatal visits, the doctor will ask the mother about the fetus, the health status of the mother and ask if any functional symptoms appear .
The first step in 9 steps of prenatal care is that the doctor asks basic information of the pregnant mother
Step 2: Body exam
After asking for basic information in step one, pregnant women will have a full body visit. The doctor will check the mother's height, weight, heart rate, blood pressure ... After the examination, the doctor will look at the situation to see if the mother shows any abnormal signs, if she gains weight too fast or increases too slowly. Whether or not to advise diets, exercise reasonable to have appropriate weight and timely intervention when necessary.
Step 3: Obstetric examination
In 9 steps of antenatal care, this is an important step that pregnant women should not overlook. Obstetric examination helps doctors diagnose the necessary information from mother and baby such as checking whether the mother has old surgical scar, measuring uterine height, listening to fetal heart rate ...
In addition, obstetric examination also helps detect gynecological infections to provide timely, effective treatment, minimize complications affecting the fetal development as well as affecting the fetus. birth process.
After asking for information, the pregnant mother is allowed to have a full body examination, to measure her blood pressure, height, weight
Step 4: Testing the fetus
Depending on the time of antenatal examination, the doctor will assign appropriate tests. Important milestones for testing for the fetus are the 11-14 week old fetus, 22-23 week fetus and 31-32 week fetus.
Tests performed during prenatal care include testing for proteinuria, blood sugar, etc. These tests help to detect fetal abnormalities in chromosomes or congenital malformations if any.
Step 5: Advice on injection or tetanus vaccination
Tetanus is a very dangerous disease that has a high mortality rate. Therefore, when pregnant, pregnant women will be consulted by a tetanus vaccination doctor to protect both the mother and the fetus in the abdomen. How to vaccinate, when to inject, mothers should consult a doctor.
Step 6: Add a tonic
During pregnancy, the mother's body needs more types of nutrients to be able to meet the mother's needs and provide enough for the developing fetus. However, if you just eat normally, especially pregnant women with severe morning sickness, they cannot provide enough nutrition.
Usually, the doctor will appoint the mother to supplement with the necessary supplements and minerals such as iron, calcium, and folic acid.
Depending on the health status of each person, additional needs will see each other. Through antenatal care, the doctor will capture and specify the appropriate dosage.
Step 7: Instruct pregnant mothers to get pregnant
During this prenatal check-up step, the pregnant mother will be instructed by the doctor on how to take care of the body to have a healthy pregnancy. Eg:
- The best way to clean mammary glands
- How to clean private parts
- How to use appropriate clothes
- Guide to using drugs safely and effectively
- Advice on nutrition, reasonable rest
Mothers get ultrasound, do tests to monitor the health of the mother and child
Step 8: Update the information in the pregnancy management table
This is an important step and should not be overlooked in 9 steps of antenatal care because information records will help the doctor to grasp and monitor the health status of the mother as well as the development of the fetus during pregnancy. .
At the same time, through the information of prenatal visits, the doctor will advise the mother on the appropriate care and resting plan to get the best health for the day the baby is born. If the mother has any unusual symptoms during pregnancy, the doctor will also recommend timely treatment.
Step 9: Report the results and schedule a follow-up visit
This is the last of the 9 steps of antenatal care.
After completing the steps above, the doctor will notify the results of pregnancy examination, notifying the current health situation of both mother and child. If there are abnormal, uncle. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...