The Eye-opening Surgery Is Absolutely Safe
With the advantage of not leaving scars, not taking much time for convalescence, the long-term effectiveness of eye-opening surgery has quickly gained the trust of numerous customers.
Who should have open-eye surgery?
At Hopital aesthetic, eye-opening surgery is usually applied with the following specific cases:
- In case of a person with slanted eyes.
- In case the person with eyes looks at both sides.
- In case the person has tail down, making the face become moody and sad.
- In case of people with narrow eye width
- In case a person has had eye correction surgery but it is not successful.
The slanted eyes should be widened the tail to help balance the face
How to open the eyes?
The eye-opening surgery at Hopital Aesthetics is applied according to Korean technology. Depending on the condition of each eye shape, the doctor will choose the appropriate incision, to remove the tissue beneath the skin to help the eyes widen, adjust the eye shape to match the face
In case of an upturned tail: The doctor will make a small incision to the side and downward, making the eyes appear larger and more gentle.
In case of drooping tail: Small incision in the upward and lateral directions, making the eyes bigger and more flexible.
With the case of short, small eye tail: The doctor will make a small horizontal incision along the corner of the eye, helping the eyes to be large, long and proportionate to the face.
Finally, the doctor will close the incision with aesthetic sutures and completely do not reveal scars, making the eyes become naturally beautiful.
The result after eye-opening surgery
When the wound is fully recovered after performing eye-opening surgery, customers will notice unexpected results:
- Eyes widen naturally, no longer stick to the back of the eyes.
- Eye shape harmonizes with each person's face.
- The technique performs absolutely safe so it does not cause much pain.
- Does not affect the eyesight or the basic functions of the eyes
- The results are lasting and all activities are normal.
Customers having eye-opening surgery at Hopital
Eye care after surgery
Although the eye opening surgery does not leave many dangerous complications, but if you want the wound to recover quickly and have the desired results, customers should pay attention to the following points:
- After eye surgery, there will be swelling and pain, so antibiotics and painkillers should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Ice should be applied for the first 2-3 days after surgery.
- Clean the eyes daily.
- Do not expose or work too long in the sun, the computer or go out should wear sunglasses.
- Do not rub the eyes or have any impact to the eyes.
- Do not eat chicken, sticky food, spinach, drinks containing stimulants ...
- When there is any strange signs should be reported to the doctor and come to check immediately.
Especially, when coming to Hopital Aesthetics to perform eye-opening surgery, customers are not only directly operated by Korean doctors but also have the opportunity to experience modern beauty care services, helping customers. The shop possesses flawless natural beauty.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...