The Mask Nourishes The Skin Softly, Changing Season
The dry season is here, and your skin will face dryness and dullness. Let's overcome and regain smoothness for the skin with natural masks!
Severe weather conditions, wind and dust often in the dry season will make your smooth skin rough and ugly.
However, rest assured, there are countless types of 'elixirs' around you that are ready to help you take care and restore your skin.
1. Coconut mask
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut milk
Method: Warm coconut milk, then mix with the remaining ingredients, apply on your face, hold for 10-12 minutes, then rinse with warm water. This type of mask cleanses pores, revives the smoothness and softness of the skin.
2. Avocado mask
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 crushed avocado
How to do: Crush or puree the avocado with olive oil, make a thick paste then apply on face and massage in a circular motion for 5-7 minutes and wipe off with a damp cloth, then rinse thoroughly with water .
Use 2 times / week, your skin will be super soft and ruddy.
3. Peach mask
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 small amount of oatmeal
- 1 pureed peach
How to do it: Mix all ingredients together then apply on your face for about 10 minutes, finally rinse with cold water, this is a panacea to help shrink pores, make your skin brighter and more radiant .
4. Yogurt orange mask
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened yogurt
Method: Mix ingredients well and apply on cleansed face, after 10-15 minutes rinse with warm water.
Right from the first time you do, you have seen the magic of this mask, this is the fastest way to help clean pores and reduce acne, quickly return your skin clean and flawless.
- 1 teaspoon almond flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Method: Beat the egg whites with almond flour and honey. After cleansing, apply mask for 15-20 minutes.
Use a damp washcloth to clean and rinse with water. This is the type of mask you can use daily to refresh the skin, helping skin stay full of vitality.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...