The Medicinal Herb
Silkworm dung when dried is used to make medicine, also known as Tam Me, Van Tam sa, Eastern medicine is called Sa sa, scientific name is Faeces Bombycum or Exerementum Bombycis.
Is the first medicine recorded in the book "List of medical professionals". People often harvest mulberry dung (Bombyx mori Linnaeus of Moraceae or Urticaceae) to dry as medicine in the spring or summer.
After taking this stool will be removed the mulberry leaves that silkworm has not eaten, along with the impurities and then dried to take away.
Silkworms are small pieces of about 3 mm long, about 2-3 mm in diameter, dark brown, not smooth surface, hard but brittle, smelly.
Main components are phytol, beta-sitosterol, cholesterol, ergosterol, tetracosanol, lupeol, carotene, vitamine B1, C.
Eastern medicine considers that chamomile is sweet, spicy, mild, non-toxic, attributable to the canals, spleen, tastes, and has a low apple effect, balances the baldness, dominates the treatment of rheumatism, low Diagnosis, pruritus, cholera treatment.
In folklore often used as a medicinal sa to treat rheumatism, blood stasis, treat pinkeye, numb limbs
Specifically used to treat rheumatism, painful swollen joints, numbness in the skin, back, cold sore feet: However, people who do not have rheumatism and hot blood are not used.
The average dosage for decoction or pills is from 6 - 12g, sometimes up to 30g. Topical use without dosage.
* Treatment of urticaria: daily use 60g satay, water divided into 2 divided doses in the morning and evening. In addition, use 120g decoction to wash the area 20 minutes, 2 times a day.
* Treatment of leukopenia: taking blood-protective calcium tablets (with an extract of sauces) per 20mg tablet, 2 pills each time, 3 times a day, a 30-day course (265 cases have been monitored, the rate of outcome as much as 88.7%)
* Relieve unsatisfactory busts: using satay with the amount of 2 bowls of rice to eat, hot stars then put in two bags to change and apply ice to the place of numbness.
Combine take oval goat (1 fruit day) cooked with glutinous rice into porridge to eat for 10 days.
* Cure haemorrhage: take sa sa gold star powder spread, drink 15g a day, use alcohol with medicine, the better.
* Treat diabetes, thirst mouth: soaked 40g, 600ml water, 300ml color also divided many times a day (in case of dehydration much due to cholera can also use this method).. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...