The Nature Of Sleep And The Causes Of Insomnia
I am 45 years old, often insomnia, I would like to ask which manifestation of what disease? Is there any way to treat insomnia?
(Nguyen Dinh Nguyen)
The nature of sleep
Sleep is an inhibitory state, it has a protective effect on the cerebral cortex and thus helps the body recover. During sleep, anabolism predominates, thereby increasing the intake of substances in the body in general and in the brain in particular, thereby helping the body recover and improve the health that is wasted at awake and at work.
Children, the sick and the weary need enough and quiet sleep. People can also use a short or long nap to treat some diseases.
The causes of insomnia
Adults usually sleep from 7 to 8 hours a day, the younger children sleep the more, babies even sleep up to 20 hours a day
- Mental illness such as depression, schizophrenia, mania, dementia .
- Due to stress
- Insomnia due to cerebral circulatory insufficiency: met in cervical spondylosis, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, high blood fat ... or have very easy sleeping condition, even dozing off daytime, dusk. Especially easy to fall asleep when watching storm books, watching TV but completely difficult to sleep at night.
- Due to circadian rhythms and sleep schedule: long-term travel, due to time zone deviation (just moving from one country to another often loses sleep within the first 1-2 weeks), due to night work shift, study, exam review at night .
- Insomnia due to a number of conditions affecting sleep such as restless leg syndrome, gastric esophagitis, gastroesophageal reflux, breathing difficulties in bronchial asthma.
- Insomnia due to use of drugs: Alcoholism will make naps, birth control pills, slimming pills, drugs for nervous excitement, vitamminC, and even sleeping pills if used heavily will cause the body " familiar with drugs. "
Insomnia prevention solutions
- First, it is necessary to treat the related diseases, which will improve sleep
- Avoid stress, eliminate stress is an essential factor for all causes of insomnia.
- Arrange reasonable working and resting time, the bedroom should be quiet, cool, avoid using stimulants
- Should walk or exercise physical fitness to help relieve stress, blood circulation. Take a warm bath 20 minutes before bed.
- Eat good foods for sleep such as honey, pollen, grapes, longan, bananas, papaya
- Can turn on the radio slightly, its sound will make a small noise and all help inhibit the brain to make sleeping easier.
- If you find that if you cannot sleep for more than 30 minutes, wake up and read books, newspapers, wash your face with cold water and should drink a cup of warm honey, can sleep again.
- Do not arbitrarily use sedatives, causing sleep without seeing a doctor and consulting.
Traditional medicine should be used.
Good health doctor.
(The following advice is for reference only - do not arbitrarily cure according to this information). . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...