The Pathology Of Wearing Inappropriate Footwear
There are many types of feet. Therefore, a style of shoe that sometimes feels comfortable with one person but hurts others. Greek feet are considered suitable and easy to wear most shoes, but only 16%.
And the Egyptian-style feet, which are relatively vulnerable due to footwear, are the majority (56%). Particularly, the group of mixed feet and Giao Chi feet - characteristic of Vietnamese people - was dubbed the "catastrophe" for shoemakers.
A pair of shoes is considered suitable when it protects the foot, does not cause pain or obstacles during operation (each type of activity needs different types of shoes), while ensuring aesthetics.
Pathology of wearing shoes that do not fit the shape of the foot
Wearing shoes that are not compatible with foot shape can cause pain in different areas such as heels, ankles, toes; even in the lower leg, knee joint or waist area due to increased pressure on the muscles.
You can easily recognize that you have been wearing inappropriate shoes when abnormal calluses appear on the heel, the area of the foot adjacent to the toes, on the back of the toes, etc
ulcers or infections and especially dangerous for people with diabetes.
People who often wear high heels, especially the pointy type, often suffer from inflammation of the lining of the soles of the feet due to excessive stretching, or inflammation and deformation of the big toe and little toe (into a sharp angle) . Excess weight gain will make the disease progress faster and worse.
In addition, when wearing sandals or shoes too wide, due to frequent rubbing or loose feet are not firmly held in the shoes, so that the feet are easily inflamed, injured (such as sprains). The tips of the toes will bend down like a bird's toes because of the effort required to hold the ground firmly while moving.
There is also a link between knee osteoarthritis and women who regularly wear heels over 5 cm.
Diseases caused by improper use of shoes
The use of inappropriate shoes (such as using running shoes, indoor exercise shoes to play football) or tying shoelaces too tight, too loose will cause foot pain, easy to fall, injury, fracture bone fatigue, inflammation or damage to tendons and ligaments
Pathological reasons raw materials
Toenails can be atrophy or deep in the corners, fungal infections caused by damp, poorly ventilated shoes, allergic eczema caused by allergies to shoe materials.
Raw materials that are too hard will damage the skin directly, if too soft, it will not protect the skin from external harmful agents. Some ingredients cause skin irritation.
Materials that are poorly ventilated, less hygroscopic or have many small cavities can be a reservoir for germs or fungi, which can easily smell.
Pathology of shoes in special subjects
- Children: Improper footwear will hinder the activity and development of muscles, which can affect the development of the skeleton.
- Elderly people: Often have problems with the eyes and joints so prone to slip, injury.
- People with diabetes: Diabetic foot disease due to neurological complications, easily infected by skin wounds.
A good pair of shoes must meet the following criteria:
- Respect some technical rules in design and production.
- Safe materials, less irritation, good hygroscopic; hard enough to protect, but also soft enough, not smooth to damage the skin (natural materials like leather are considered to be the best)
- Solid base, grip.
- Less slippery.
- Included accessories such as sole pads, wedges or nose and heel pads.
- For toddlers, shoes must be very soft, only for children to walk on the smooth carpet in the house. At school age, the sole is thicker and thicker but must be flexible to accommodate the child's hyperactivity.
- For patients with diabetes and chronic arthritis, choose shoes that are soft, smooth, fit and have the right shape, especially when the foot is deformed.
- For sports players, shoe soles must be flexible, thick, fit, hug the ankles, with damping, laces moderately.
Some issues to note about footwear use
Most people think that their feet do not change after puberty and always have a fixed number for their foot size. In the United States, 25% of respondents don't remember when they last measured or measured their feet.
So up to 72% don't wear the right shoe size. Meanwhile, surveys show that about 4-7% of the population needs to wear special shoes that fit their foot shape. The correct shoe size for the foot must be noted both vertically and horizontally as follows:
- Length: Measure from heel to toe longest + 2/3 cm.
- Width: The widest part of the shoe corresponds to the index from the thumb to the little toe in the area between the toes and the instep.
Heel height should not be more than 5 cm, heel width 2 cm, slope angle (slope) moderate, the tip of the shoe must be reasonably upturned with the step.
Should go buy shoes in the afternoon. Check the strength and elasticity of the sole by folding and twisting this area. Change shoes at least every 2 days.
Shoes should be kept in a well-ventilated place for at least 8 hours before putting them in a cabinet or box. Change socks every day.
Quit. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...