The Real Effect Of Vitamin B6 On Pregnant Mothers
General information about vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 is important for brain and nervous system health, so it plays an important role in your baby's development. Specifically, vitamin B6 is needed for the production of serotonin and norepinephrine, important transmitters in the nervous system.
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin used in more than 100 essential body processes to produce amino acids and metabolize macronutrients like carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Vitamin B6 supplementation is important for all body functions and health, from blood cell production to brain function.
The body can also produce niacin (Vitamin B3) from tryptophan amino acid by using B6
What is the effect of vitamin B6 on pregnant women?
Vitamin B6 is important for brain and nervous system health, and therefore plays an important role in your baby's development.
Babies need Vitamin B6 for healthy development of their brain and nervous system.
Mothers need to supplement vitamin B6 during pregnancy to help solve the following problems:
- Vitamin B6 alleviates morning sickness
- Maintain healthy blood sugar
- Prevent some infant problems like eczema and weight loss
- Use vitamin B6 during pregnancy helps children develop brain and nervous system
- Vitamin B6 helps metabolize carbohydrates and proteins in the body
- Also aids in the creation of red blood cells and antibodies in the body
Standard vitamin B6 content for pregnant women
Consuming adequate amounts of vitamin B6 is essential for pregnant women, pregnant mothers should not buy vitamin B6 themselves to drink but should consult a doctor
The dose of vitamin B6 corresponding to each specific subject is as follows:
- Pregnant women: 1.
9mg / day
- Women who are breastfeeding: 2.0mg / day
- Non-pregnant aged 19-50 years: 1.3mg / day
Top 10 foods with the highest vitamin B6 content
A variety of natural sources of vitamin B6, such as whole wheat and whole grains, fruits such as bananas or papayas, fish and lean meats, are all natural sources of natural vitamin B6.
Many types of beans and legumes are particularly rich in Vitamin B6 lentils, kidney beans, soybeans and chickpeas, all of which provide excellent natural nutrition.
Here are 10 foods with the highest vitamin B6 content:
- Sunflower seeds (smaller quantities are found in sesame, pumpkin, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds)
- Pistachio nuts (hazelnuts, walnuts, peanuts, cashews)
- Fish meat such as tuna, salmon
- Poultry like chicken and turkey
- Lean pork
- Dried fruits such as prunes, raisins or apricots
- Lean beef
Some notes when taking vitamin B6
- The processing of food causes large amounts of vitamin B6 to be lost. Specifically: Vegetables, fruits will disappear from 60-80% of the vitamin content, frozen fruits lose about 15% of the B6 content. Therefore, pregnant women should eat unprocessed fresh fruits to best absorb vitamin B6
- Do not cook foods containing vitamin B6 with acidic foods such as oranges and tomatoes because it will lose a large amount of vitamin B6 in food.
Cook each item separately to keep the highest vitamin content.
Should pregnant women take vitamin B6 supplements?
Vitamin B6 supplements can only be taken at the discretion of a specialist, pregnant women are not allowed to buy and use any vitamin B6 supplements without their doctor's instructions. can lead to health complications for both mother and fetus.
Vitamin B6 should be supplemented with foods that pregnant women eat daily, or multivitamin pills that contain a certain amount of vitamin B6.
Signs of vitamin B6 deficiency
Lack of vitamin B6 can be caused by many different reasons, the main reason is due to the use of insufficient doses, not getting enough vitamins from the diet, due to body condition, pathology or use of medicines to treat diseases. .
For normal people, the deficiency of vitamin B6 is only mild, but for pregnant women, the deficiency of vitamin B6 is especially serious due to the high demand of vitamin.
Symptoms of vitamin B6 deficiency include:
- Dermatitis, arthritis and digestive system inflammation
- Depression and other mood symptoms
Is excess vitamin B6 content dangerous?
Pregnant women should be alert to the risk of consuming too much Vitamin B6.
Vitamin B6 is inherently available in prenatal multivitamins as well as in various fortified foods.
The excessive intake of vitamin B6 can lead to nerve damage, nerve paralysis.
Reference source:. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...