The Second Consultation Workshop ‘take Care Of Your Baby With Your Mother’
On the morning of July 2, 2011, at Hopital General Hospital, the conference "Together to take care of your baby" took place very excitingly, excitedly with the participation of nearly 200 pregnant women in Hanoi.
This workshop is a place where pregnant women have the opportunity to meet and exchange information on health care, diet, and nutritional supplements during pregnancy.
In addition, mothers are consulted by obstetricians and provided with necessary knowledge about routine tests, pregnancy ultrasound, vaccinations for mothers as well as monitoring the health of mothers and babies during the time. pregnancy, labor and caring for the baby after birth.
This is the third free consultation workshop organized by Hopital General Hospital and Abbott. Attending the seminar, the pregnant women not only received useful information, but also received gifts from sponsors and participated in tea parties, attractive games.
In particular, in the part of the game 'Lucky draw', the organizers gave 21 gifts to lucky pregnant women:
4 First prizes were awarded to the ladies:
- Vuong Thi Men (21 lane 62 Doi Can, Hanoi)
- Nguyen Thi Ngoc Bich (P306 D2 Building Collective 781, Lane 164 Vuong Thua Vu, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi)
- Vu Thi Tuyet (28A, lane 18 Yen Hoa, Hanoi)
- Nguyen Huyen Trang (6/64 fish farm lane, Truong Dinh, Hanoi)
7 Second prizes were awarded to the ladies:
- Vu Thi Thu Ha (P306 K1 Viet Hung, Long Bien, Hanoi)
- Nguyen Thi Thu Ha (4 Trang Thi, Hanoi)
- Ha Ngoc Diep (T12 Urban Area Nhan Chinh, Hanoi)
- Dao Viet Hien (Thinh Quang, Dong Da, Hanoi)
- Banh Thi Thanh Loan (37/35 Hoang Hoa Tham, Hanoi)
- Nguyen Thuy Linh (Group 7, group 2, Phuc Xa, Ba Dinh, Hanoi)
- Vu Thi Minh Hien (No. 60 O Cach Street, Long Bien, Hanoi)
5 Consolation prizes were awarded to the ladies:
- Nguyen Thi Bich Hong (29 corners 109 alley 559 Kim Nguu, Hanoi)
- Nguyen Thi Kim Thoa (Dong Anh, Hanoi)
- Nguyen Thuy Linh (2/6/6/199 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi)
- Bui Thi Ngoan (P515 A5 Giang Vo, Hanoi)
- Nguyen Thi Hien (408 Tran Khat Chan, HBT, Hanoi)
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...