The Taboo For Pregnant Women Is Strictly Forbidden To Make Healthy Babies
To have a healthy pregnancy, pregnant women should note what they should not do, should not contact and the list of foods should not be eaten to avoid risk to the fetus.
Why do mothers need to be taboo while pregnant?
Compared to before being pregnant, the body of pregnant women is much more sensitive, especially the immune system is much weaker. Therefore, all activities of pregnant women need to be very careful to minimize risks such as miscarriage, premature birth, physical harm and fetal intelligence.
The 3 stages of fetal development are bottled: the first 3 months, the middle 3 months and the last 3 months. These are also very important milestones, pregnant women need to understand how each stage of fetal development has important changes to have a suitable diet and diet
6 taboos throughout pregnancy
Eating without science
Poor diet can directly affect the health of pregnant women and fetal development, more seriously leading to miscarriage. Pregnant women are not subjective in the diet, absolutely need to avoid the following foods:
- Vegetables shrinkage: in the composition of vegetables that contain more papaverin will cause uterine spasm leading to miscarriage.
- Laksa leaves: aldehydes, polygonacae, anti-estrogenic effects will cause miscarriage
- Bitter melon: contains ingredients of charatri, momondicum causing miscarriage.
- Papaya: including ripe papaya, because of its high content of papain enzyme which destroying progesterone causing miscarriage.
- Pineapple: the ingredient with lots of bromelain enzyme is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory that is toxic to the fetus.
- Fish in the sea because these fish are contaminated with lead or heavy metals in general such as mackerel, tuna, swordfish ...
- Raw foods such as: Animal liver, raw egg, unpasteurized milk .
because of susceptibility to bacteria, causing digestive problems such as bloating, diarrhea ... leading to uterine contractions, Special miscarriage is the first 3 months.
- Eating hot spicy food can make pregnant mothers feel hot, itchy and constipated, but it can also harm your baby.
Use caffeinated beverages
The harmful drinks for pregnant women are soft drinks and caffeine. If used regularly and in large quantities, pregnant women are at risk of problems such as: birth defects in the fetus, the height of the baby's height is lower than average ..
Pregnant women should stay away from caffeinated drinks
Smoking cigarettes and drinking alcoholic beverages
Mother does not smoke actively or passive smoking (inhaling secondhand smoke) because it is very harmful to the fetus, especially in the first 3 months of pregnancy will lead to birth defects, miscarriage, fetus Save, fetal malnutrition. In addition, the rate of placental abruption, congenital malformations also increased significantly. If you are planning to become pregnant, women should stop smoking.
Alcoholism during pregnancy can lead to abnormal fetal development, which inhibits the central nervous system. Therefore, pregnant or potentially pregnant women should stop drinking alcohol or smoking as soon as possible
Chemicals include strong cleansers, hair dyes, shampoos, soaps, nail polish, etc.
Hair dyes and nail polishes contain nitro and amino aroma chemicals that can irritate the skin, affect the respiratory system, and are bad for mothers and babies.
If exposed to strong detergent many times will penetrate the skin can cause miscarriage, stillbirth, fetal deformities .
Be careful when using the drug
Using male and female hormonal drugs in early pregnancy, anticancer drugs, antihypertensive drugs, streptomycin, tetracycline, vitamin A acid and other drugs will lead to a change in the sex of the fetus, the other deformities or other physical defects.
People who use long-term medications such as diabetes, kidney disease, epilepsy, heart disease, lupus erythematosus, hyperthyroidism ... need a stable condition before becoming pregnant.
Female patients should inform their physician to adjust the dosage and frequency of use of the drug before attempting to become pregnant, and regularly monitor the conditions and adjust the amount of medication during pregnancy to ensure The health and safety of the mother as well as the fetus.
During pregnancy should refrain from taking the drug. When sick, pregnant women should seek medical advice, use prescription drugs to avoid drugs that damage the fetus, or cause birth defects.
Pregnant women need to be careful when taking medicine
Be careful in maneuvering and moving
Pregnant women should avoid carrying heavy loads of 5 kg or more, when carrying heavy loads will cause pregnancy, the pregnancy rate is 3.4 times higher than mothers carrying less than 5 kg or not carrying.
She also avoided going up and down the stairs many times, reaching up. Avoid anger, frustration, so always create a happy mood will be better for children.
6 taboos before giving birth
The mental state in the state of excess will cause the sensitivity of the body to increase, even a small stimulation from the outside can cause pain. So prenatal women should eliminate all worries, keep a happy state and lightness.
Although the birth also has ng. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...