The Time To Check For Birth Defects
I am 29 years old this year, the second baby is 7-8 weeks old (according to the first ultrasound on July 29, 2011).
Because during pregnancy I did not know I was pregnant, so I took an emergency pill of 120g, and had a cold, so I took Decolgen to treat the flu.
Now I am very worried about the fetus not knowing whether the drugs I take will affect the fetus?
I would love to have a fetus screening to see if my baby has any problems? Please ask the doctor to diagnose all the diseases and deformities, so when do I need to go for ANC? (Ha Linh)
Currently, with the progress of science, when the fetus is at the end of the first 3 months (about 11 to 13 weeks) until the age of 22 weeks, we are taking many measures to help identify some major malformations. transmission (such as chromosome abnormalities 21,13, 18, X and Y) and fetal structural defects (such as nervous system abnormalities: cranial fetus, cleft spine ..) but Not all.
There are some abnormalities that can only be detected in the last trimester of pregnancy such as intestinal obstruction .
In case you have used some medicine and have "flu" in early pregnancy, you want to check the issues related to birth defects, you should go to the hospital for advice carefully at times. test for accuracy. The examination includes:
- General tests on her part, especially should be tested for Rubella, CMV because the infection of these two agents also manifests as "flu" but can cause many abnormalities in the fetus in the first 3 months.
- When she is 11-13 weeks pregnant, she will be ultrasounded to examine the morphology of the fetus (can detect serious abnormalities such as cranial fetus) and measure the translucency of the nape of the neck (nuchal halo) in combination with the birth test chemotherapy to estimate fetal risk for chromosomal abnormalities? If the risk is high, you will be advised to have a biopsy of each other to confirm the diagnosis.
- If in case, you are late, on weeks 14-22. Triple test will be used to assess the risk of abnormal pregnancy. If she is in the high-risk group, she will receive amniocentesis counseling to confirm the diagnosis
- At 22 weeks of pregnancy, a thorough ultrasound conducted by highly skilled doctors examines the entire structure of the fetus
With the above assessment of fetal defects, we hope to diagnose the majority of major defects that can affect the life of the fetus.
When an abnormal fetus is found, there will be the consultation of doctors specializing in genetics, pediatrics, cardiology ... and obstetrician to advise parents and hence the direction of management.
She is far away and cannot travel, but in order to follow the fetus malformation assessment program, she needs to go to Hopital hospital at least 2 times (about 2 weeks apart), once to test, to perform After returning results and listening to advice.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...