The Time To Check For Birth Defects
I am 29 years old this year, the second baby is 7-8 weeks old (according to the first ultrasound on July 29, 2011).
Because during pregnancy I did not know I was pregnant, so I took an emergency pill of 120g, and had a cold, so I took Decolgen to treat the flu.
Now I am very worried about the fetus not knowing whether the drugs I take will affect the fetus?
I would love to have a fetus screening to see if my baby has any problems? Please ask the doctor to diagnose all the diseases and deformities, so when do I need to go for ANC? (Ha Linh)
Currently, with the progress of science, when the fetus is at the end of the first 3 months (about 11 to 13 weeks) until the age of 22 weeks, we are taking many measures to help identify some major malformations. transmission (such as chromosome abnormalities 21,13, 18, X and Y) and fetal structural defects (such as nervous system abnormalities: cranial fetus, cleft spine ..) but Not all.
There are some abnormalities that can only be detected in the last trimester of pregnancy such as intestinal obstruction .
In case you have used some medicine and have "flu" in early pregnancy, you want to check the issues related to birth defects, you should go to the hospital for advice carefully at times. test for accuracy. The examination includes:
- General tests on her part, especially should be tested for Rubella, CMV because the infection of these two agents also manifests as "flu" but can cause many abnormalities in the fetus in the first 3 months.
- When she is 11-13 weeks pregnant, she will be ultrasounded to examine the morphology of the fetus (can detect serious abnormalities such as cranial fetus) and measure the translucency of the nape of the neck (nuchal halo) in combination with the birth test chemotherapy to estimate fetal risk for chromosomal abnormalities? If the risk is high, you will be advised to have a biopsy of each other to confirm the diagnosis.
- If in case, you are late, on weeks 14-22. Triple test will be used to assess the risk of abnormal pregnancy. If she is in the high-risk group, she will receive amniocentesis counseling to confirm the diagnosis
- At 22 weeks of pregnancy, a thorough ultrasound conducted by highly skilled doctors examines the entire structure of the fetus
With the above assessment of fetal defects, we hope to diagnose the majority of major defects that can affect the life of the fetus.
When an abnormal fetus is found, there will be the consultation of doctors specializing in genetics, pediatrics, cardiology ... and obstetrician to advise parents and hence the direction of management.
She is far away and cannot travel, but in order to follow the fetus malformation assessment program, she needs to go to Hopital hospital at least 2 times (about 2 weeks apart), once to test, to perform After returning results and listening to advice.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...