Things To Note In The Tonsils And Va Surgery
Tonsils and VA curettage are not very complicated medical interventions but worry many families. Therefore, providing attention to Admidan / VA surgery and preparing parents' thoughts is very important for parents to feel secure, make the surgery easier for both children and people. Dear.
Understand correctly about tonsillitis / VA
Currently, tonsillitis and VA are common diseases in the ear, nose and throat. In particular, the sudden change of weather, the temperature difference between day and night is a favorable condition for viruses, harmful bacteria to enter the body through the nose or mouth, affecting the organization
Tonsils are a flesh-like structure, often inflamed when an infection or virus becomes overloaded, causing them to swell and become inflamed while VA is the lymphoid organization in the nasopharynx, often inflamed to become masses. interferes with breathing air
Symptoms are common in admidan and VA inflammation
Symptoms of tonsillitis
- Acute tonsillitis often has a fever of 38-39 degrees Celsius, tired people, anorexia, painful swallowing sensations, a sharp throbbing in the ear .
- Chronic tonsillitis often manifests itself as a minor fever, itching and throat irritation, swallowing, often spitting due to discharge, bad breath, dry cough ...
- Severe chronic tonsillitis leads to wheezing, snoring at night, sometimes difficult to breathe and can cause sleep apnea in young children.
Symptoms of VA infection
- Acute VA often results in children having a fever of 38-39 degrees Celsius, runny nose, stuffy nose, crying, poor appetite, bad breath
- Chronic VA inflammation causes children to suffer from a runny nose or long stuffy nose, sometimes completely stuffy and having to breathe through their mouth.
Complications from tonsillitis / VA if intervention is delayed
Complications from tonsillitis often lead to bronchitis, otitis media, chronic laryngitis. In addition, if the intervention is delayed, it will cause skull growth, abscess in the throat or sinusitis.
Complications from VA inflammation leading to pus lymphadenitis, otitis media, septicemia or acute rheumatic fever such as polyarthritis, myocarditis or glomerulonephritis
Note before, during, and after surgery
About 7-10 days before surgery, be careful not to give your child anti-inflammatory drugs such as Ibuprofen, Indomethacin and Naproxen without a doctor's prescription. Especially follow the instructions about the deadline for children to be allowed to eat and drink before going to the hospital for surgery. Note that after this time absolutely do not let children eat or drink anything. Note that if your child has eaten or drank close to the scheduled time for surgery, the doctor may request that the surgery be postponed or rescheduled.
Discuss carefully with your doctor about paracetamol antipyretics at home for the postoperative period and need to create a cool, quiet space for the baby to rest, creating the most comfortable feeling for the child.
Diet before surgery:
- For children under 12 months of age should give formula milk 6 hours before the appointment of the doctor.
For example, when a doctor asks your baby to be at the hospital at 8 am, give the baby last formula milk at 2 am.
- For children of all ages: Do not eat or drink anything for 6 hours before surgery.
Tonsillectomy and VA is performed by anesthesia. Typically, an operation is performed in about 30-60 minutes and should be carefully monitored throughout the surgery.
After surgery, the windpipe will be withdrawn and the child will continue to be monitored in the postoperative room until he is alert enough to switch to the regular ward. However, having a child awake after anesthesia can have a variety of reactions, including crying, confusion, stomach discomfort, or nausea. These are normal reactions and need follow-up to inform the doctor of any unusual problems that occur.
Some symptoms of VA scrapes should be noted such as difficulty swallowing, pain or stiffness in the neck due to surgery.
In particular, children often feel pain in the throat, discomfort in the first few days, the most painful around the 2nd day then can be lessened, 7 days after that the wound will close to the desert and completely healed after 2 week.
Injury: There will be signs of healing within 10 days of interventions, but the process is slow and sometimes delayed by infection. After this point, the child's diet may be restored.
Pain relief measures: After surgery, your doctor may prescribe a number of analgesic preparations such as paracetamol, but mothers should be careful not to give children when hungry because there is a risk of increased nausea or vomiting after surgery. In particular, be advised not to take ibuprofen within 2 weeks after surgery as the medication usually increases the risk of bleeding. In addition, mothers can perform some gentle methods to help children relieve pain such as warm compresses, gentle rotation of the neck.
Selecting tonsillectomy / VA surgery
In addition to things to note in the tonsil / VA surgery, it is very important for the mother to discuss with the doctor to apply the technique to the baby. At Hopital Hospital, tonsillectomy / VA surgery with Plasma technology is the method that many mothers believe in.
This is the method of applying energy waves from radio frequencies to p. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...