Tonsils / Va Scrapes With Plasma Technology: Things To Know
Tonsillitis / VA is a common disease of all ages, especially for the elderly and young children. However, performing VA and tonsillectomy is usually only prescribed by a doctor in case of prolonged or repeated illness or affecting the airway of the patient.
At present, many people still believe that tonsillitis and VA is one, but in reality, it is necessary to understand the disease accurately as well as to choose the method to ensure the best performance. Here are some issues to know about tonsillitis and VA as well as the application of Plasma technology in treatment to ensure safety and effectiveness.
Differentiate between tonsillitis and VA
- Tonsils are a flesh-like structure, rather than lymph nodes, located on either side of the back of the throat to prevent bacteria or viruses from entering the body through the nose or mouth
- VA is the lymphoid organization in the nasopharynx. When the organization becomes inflamed and grows into an enlarged mass (or so-called VA), it will interfere with breathing air
Tonsillitis is a very common condition in children and needs to be removed early
When to appoint surgical tonsillectomy or VA
Surgical tonsillectomy is indicated in cases where the tonsils are enlarged, obstructing the airways, or repeated inflammation (4-6 times / year).
In particular, when applying the medical therapy does not bring the expected results, the patient is suspected of having signs of tonsill cancer or inflammation causing complications to pneumonia, myocarditis, glomerulonephritis, abscess around the tonsils, cervical lymphadenitis requires surgery.
VA surgery is usually performed in cases where VA causes complications such as sinusitis, otitis media, lower respiratory tract infections and affects the airway of the child, due to the closure of the posterior nasal cavity or relapse of VA many times but medical treatment does not go away (from 5 times / year).
Tons of tonsillectomy VA
There are currently many methods performed for tonsillectomy or VA curettage. However, each method has its own advantages and limitations for patients to consider:
- The cryotherapy method is applied by using liquid nitrogen when freezing evaporation, freezing breaks the cell. This method is less commonly used today because it is not thorough, easily causes extensive damage, and causes scarring after surgery.
- The method of dissection using cutlery and noose complements pre-anesthesia and local anesthesia requirements. Although the incision is beautiful but it is easy to lose a lot of blood during the procedure, it is necessary to monitor some time after surgery
- Unipolar or bipolar electric cutting method: quick operation, less blood loss of the patient but often causes deep burns, bad and damage to surrounding tissues.
This method not only requires a high level of skillful, skilled doctor but also must be considered in possible damage to surrounding tissues.
Tonsils with new generation plama knife at Hopital Hospital
- Method of cutting with regular Sluder or electric Sluder: anesthetic in place, using a cutting knife in a short-circuit state, like burning an electric. Although this method is quick to perform, the incision leaves a bad scar, requiring a skilled and experienced doctor, otherwise it is likely to cause a unfortunate medical problem.
- Plasma method (method of cutting by high frequency radio waves) is a technique that uses intelligent probes and electronic search mirrors to kill disease outbreaks and avoid minimal invasion. Does not cause blood loss, less damage to surrounding tissue, quick operation and wound healing.
Things to know plasma surgery technology
Plasma tonsils / scrapes VA with Plasma technology is the most modern method available today. In essence, a plasma is a conductive cloud that is created when radio wave energy comes into contact with cellular tissue and causes tissue to decay. This cloud will consist of water vapor and charged particles called ions, which allow for low energy transfer, thus avoiding damage to surrounding healthy tissue.
The time of minor surgery is only about 15 to 30 minutes, patients with less bleeding, not having to abstain from talking after surgery, can return to work and study the next day.
Plasma surgery is considered to be a safe method, but there are still risks associated with these techniques. Therefore, patients should consider in choosing a reputable surgical address to avoid medical incidents.
At Hopital General Hospital, tonsillectomy / VA surgery with Plasma technology is performed by a team of experienced professionals, ensuring safety, no pain, bleeding or edema, helping patients to be limited. maximizing accidents, shortening surgery time and recovering from surgery.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...