Treating Foot Odor
The decomposing bacteria reside in the stratum corneum, when sweat is secreted so that the outermost layer of keratin is always soaked in sweat, the longer these cells are immersed in sweat, the longer the bacteria The more decomposing, the more active it is, making it smell.
There are many ways to limit foot odor, here are simple ways to treat foot odor.
- 100g romantic tea, braking with 2 liters of boiling water, to warm feet soaked daily. Every day soak for 20-30 minutes. The best time to soak in the morning. The amount of tannic acid in tea will kill bacteria and tighten pores, helping feet dry and deodorize.
- Fresh white radish 50g (dry 30g), washed and sliced thinly, put in a pot, pour enough water. Let the big fire boil for 3 minutes, then simmer for 5 minutes north, let cool daily foot bath, each soak for about 20 minutes should soak feet in the evening before going to bed
- Refined salt 5g, fresh ginger 20g.
Fresh ginger washed, sliced thin. Ginger sliced boiled with 1 liter of water, boil for about 5 minutes north to add salt. Leave the foot warm for about 10 minutes. Day 2 times in the morning and before bedtime. Done in 7-10 days. This remedy not only helps eliminate odors, but also can eliminate fatigue, bring a sense of comfort, comfort.
- 200g fresh fig leaves, washed and boiled in water for about 10 minutes, wait for warm water, foot bath for 15 minutes
- 50g alum, powdered, rubbed on the soles of the feet for 10 minutes in the morning. Working continuously for 5-7 days, feet will not sweat and cause an unpleasant odor.
- Fresh aloe leaf, wash, rub the oily substance from the leaves of the aloe vera rub on the soles of the feet and let it dry naturally to treat odor. Each time use 1 leaf for 1 leg. Do 2-3 times a week.
- Soak your feet in a pot of warm water with vinegar added. For an extra boost, add a few drops of thyme essential oil to a bowl of water. This essential oil has powerful antiseptic properties, so it will eradicate the odor-causing bacteria.
Foot bath for 15-20 minutes, once a week.
Note: If the leg has an open lesion or the skin is injured, do not apply the above methods. When the foot has an increasingly bad odor due to ulcers, fungus, dermatitis ... you should visit a dermatologist for appropriate diagnosis, advice and treatment. To prevent foot odor, need to keep the feet clean, keep the skin dry, ventilated, change socks and wear breathable shoes and shoes ..
. . . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...