Treatment Of Desquamation Of Lips
The cause is unknown, but it is often a manifestation of a disease inside the body.
Manifestations of the disease
- Slightly flaking, or recurring. When desquamation is seen, the surface of the lip is red and slightly irritated or slightly painful. The case is unknown.
Chronic desquamative cheilitis:
- The disease is more common and is often one of the manifestations of some skin diseases.
- Common diseases are atopic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, patients are treated with retinoids, sun sensitivity, habit or lip licking.
- Many cases of exfoliative cheilitis are caused by an allergy to some substances such as allergies to the ingredients in lipstick or sometimes pigments in lipstick are the agent of sun-induced inflammation. , toothpaste, mouthwash solution
- Other substances may be encountered such as nail polish, shaving liquid .
.. Scaly red lips thicken from layer to layer making thick, thick scales.
- If inflammation persists, it can cause chapped lips, bleeding. Some cases of cheilitis accompanied by cracking the edges affect the patient's eating, laughing.
- Patients pay attention not to lick lips, peeling scales on the lips.
Eliminate all suspected causes of cheilitis
Apply soft, moisturizing skin creams like vitamin E cream, zinc oxide, silver nitrate. Can be applied one of the preparations with mild-spectrum steroids such as: eumovate, fobancort, fucicort, chlorocide H ... twice a day for 1-2 weeks.
In persistent cases, a helineon laser beam or immunosuppressant therapy may be shown. Triderm is a topical steroid drug with strong spectrum action, so it is only applied for a short time 1-2 weeks.
As protopic has a temporary effect, the disease still recurs after stopping the drug.
When the inflammatory reaction is strong, a course of antibiotics should be taken as directed by a dermatologist. Can enhance a batch of vitamins B group, C .... . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...