Treatment Of Impetigo
Scalp fungus (or impetigo) not only causes itching but can spread to other parts of the body so it needs to be treated early to protect the health of the sick.
Two common types of mushrooms
There are many types of oily fungi, including two common ones:
Scalp fungus is caused by Trichophyton
The disease begins with small nodules, scattered on the scalp. The lesion has thin scales, healthy hair interspersed with hair close to the root (due to fungal hair becomes hard and brittle).
Scales after scaling off the scalp may form a temporary bald patch. This disease causes itching, patients can get tinea in other areas (groin, buttocks, nails).
Tinea causes itching, discomfort, and discomfort
Trachoma (egg hair)
This fungal disease is caused by the fungi Pierdraiahortai and Trichosporon beigeli. The characteristic image is that along the hairline, from 2-3 cm from the hair root, there are soft round beads (almost equal to millet), black or brown and can be pulled out like an egg.
It does not cause hair loss because the mycelium grows only in the hair shaft, which may cause discomfort or itching
Object and source of infection
Due to the high intensity of labor, high sweating, concentrated accommodation, sometimes in concentrated areas such as garrison, students ... low personal hygiene, soldiers and students need knowledge of fungal skin diseases in general as well as scalp fungi in particular to actively prevent and combat diseases effectively.
The main source of disease is humans, in addition to possible from certain types of animals such as dogs and cats. Fungi can persist for a long, persistent period in an infected item. The disease is spread directly from the skin and through the skin, but the common way is indirectly by sharing combs, hats, pillows
. with patients.
To make a diagnosis, in addition to relying on clinical symptoms, tests should be performed: a specimen examination of the scalp or scalp. Cultured in jelly agar to diagnose and identify the fungus and appropriate treatment regimen.
When suffering from scalp fungus, patients should limit scratching
Treatment of scalp fungal diseases
For mild cases, wash your hair daily to eliminate hair loss, use selenium Sulfide shampoo or Nizoral shampoo works well.
If heavier, after shampooing, cover the towel with all the hair (note that when shampooing is not scratched, scratching and scratching the skin on the spot, creating conditions for bacterial infections).
Or cut off the hair of the scalp with fungus, apply fungicides and flaky horns on the spot daily. If multiple bacterial infection lesions, apply antiseptic topical, can use systemic antibiotics combined.
Take the antifungal antibiotic Griseofulvin (brand name Gricin) for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Prevention of scalp fungal diseases
- Investigate to detect infected people, send specialized treatment. Attention should also be paid to the detection of sick cattle.
- Treat early and thoroughly other skin fungal diseases on the body.
- Do not share combs, pillows, hats, wash basins, etc. with sick people.
- Pay attention to keep hair dry and clean..
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...