Treatment Of Vaginal Itching And Unpleasant Odor
Sometimes women feel flushed because their 'private parts' suddenly have an unpleasant and itchy odor. It makes women extremely confused and inferiority. What should I do?
The chemical balance of the vagina is very sensitive and delicate, it is the best way for the body to clean itself of ‘this area’.
The best way to clean the area outside the vagina is to clean it with warm water and mild soap. Products such as soap, powders and perfumes for feminine hygiene are unnecessary and may even be harmful.
If you have too much vaginal discharge that is uncomfortable, itchy or has a bad odor, it is most likely a sign of infection. If you have these symptoms, you should see your doctor early. There are a few things to keep in mind before going to the doctor
You should not clean your vagina or douche before going to the doctor, as this will eliminate vaginal discharge.
Vaginal discharge is a signal that helps gynecologists identify a disease or infection to get the appropriate treatments needed.
How to prevent and treat vaginal discharge
- Keep your genitals clean and dry
- Use cotton underwear. Avoid wearing tight clothing or underwear
- Do not share towels and let them dry completely between uses
- After using the toilet, wipe with toilet paper from front to back
- Avoid douching. While many women feel cleaner if they clean up after menstruation or intercourse, actually this can make vaginal discharge worse because continuous hygiene will ' destroying 'healthy bacteria' in the vaginal mucosa so losing the ability to fight infections
Eat yogurt when taking antibiotics to prevent yeast infections
- Use condoms to avoid the spread of sexually transmitted diseases
- If you have diabetes, need to control blood sugar well
- Follow a healthy diet
- Annual checkups include: breast exams, gynecological exams, and tests for sexually transmitted infections.
- Self-study about your sexual and reproductive health..
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...