Vaccinate And Monitor Children After Immunization
Parents need to fully vaccinate their children on schedule to protect the children to be fully developed in the first years of life.
Immunization schedule according to the expanded vaccination program
Currently, in addition to the national immunization program, some localities have additional vaccinations of the following types:
1. Acute meningitis caused by Heamophilus Influenza B (Hib) can be given at 2 months of age or older. Depending on the month of age, the schedule of the injection will be different. Can combine strains of Infanix hexa (6 types: DTC, Polio, VGSVB, Hib), Pentaxim (5 types: DTC, Polio, Hib), Tetract Hib (4 types: DTC, Hib) ...
3. Chickenpox (chickenpox) is given as a single injection from 12 months of age.
4. Japanese B encephalitis vaccine is given when children over 12 months of age are given 3 injections (shots 1 and 2 are given 1-2 weeks apart, 3 doses given after 1 year) every 3 years.
5. Influenza: can be injected at 6 months or older.
Prevent rotavirus diarrhea: for children from 2 to 6 months of age (orally).
8. Prevent hepatitis A: injected from 1 year of age.
9. Prevention of typhoid: for children from
5 or older ...
Post-vaccination reactions need to know
- Pain at the injection site.
- Harness is often due to pain.
- Mild or high fever within 24
- 48 hours.
- A hard or subcutaneous nodule may occur and persists for a few weeks.
- A few have manifested rash, itching, urticaria or erythema.
- Possible digestive disorders, anorexia, insomnia easily agitated, uneasy uneasiness.
Severe signs after vaccination should take the child to the nearest medical facility:
- Fever is higher than 39oC.
- Cold limbs, pale.
- Breathing difficulties, chest concave.
- Uneasiness, crying more often do not meet common analgesic and antipyretics.
- Sluggish, quit breastfeeding.
- Swelling large, red around the injection site.
When not immunized for children?
- Children with acute illness, pneumonia, diarrhea ... (often manifests high fever, fatigue, cough or diarrhea several times).
- Children are being treated for high-dose immunosuppressive drugs or corticosteroids for more than a week.
- Children have a serious reaction to the vaccine in previous vaccinations (pause for several months and when vaccinated, one vaccine should be given individually, do not combine multiple vaccines at the same time).
- Children with HIV (+) have symptoms of immunodeficiency.
- Children with cancer, congenital or acquired immunodeficiency.
What to do when your child has a fever after vaccination?
The normal temperature of children is from 36.5oC - 37.4oC.
Fever when the child's rectal temperature is 38oC or higher.
Fever is often a symptom of viral and bacterial infections, sometimes not caused by infections such as systemic diseases, malignancies, drug fever, after vaccinations, fever due to the environment ...
Give children plenty of water to drink; children continue to eat and drink normally; lying in airy room; take antipyretic drugs when the temperature is 38oC and above; aggressively wipe cool with warm water.
Cool wipe method: use 5 towels: 1 covering the forehead, 2 covering the armpits, 2 covering the groin. Wipe with warm water lower than the child's body temperature 2oC.
Monitor the temperature every 15 - 30 minutes, stop cooling off when the temperature is below 38.5oC.
Child immunization schedule according to the national immunization program
Age The disease should be injected
2 - 3 days BCG (tuberculosis), VGSVB1 (hepatitis B).
2 months DTC1 (diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough),
SABIN1 (polio), VGSVB2
3 months DTC2 + SABIN2.
4 months DTC3 + SABIN3 + VGSVB3.
Measles 9 months.
12 months VGSVB4.
16 - 18 months DTC4 + SABIN4.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...