Vaccination During Pregnancy
In order to have a perfect baby, one of the most important things is to closely monitor the pregnancy by visiting the doctor at least 3 times. There are some basic shots when pregnant, but it's important for mothers to pay attention.
Vaccination against tetanus twice
The first shot should be given as soon as possible (usually when you go for the first prenatal visit). The second nose is at least one month before the first one and no later than one month before delivery (usually when you go for a second or third prenatal visit).
Vaccination will help you and your baby to avoid a very dangerous disease during or after birth, tetanus
Vaccination as soon as the mother's womb
As soon as the baby is born, a child needs vaccination and the vaccination schedule is completed before the child becomes an adult. If a woman enters the reproductive age and has been vaccinated with all types of vaccines, they are no longer vaccinated when pregnant
For example, for Vietnamese mothers currently pregnant, most of them have never had a full dose of tetanus vaccine to be able to have lifelong immunity (5 injections in 3 years with distance from one month to six months then a year),
So to prevent tetanus, mothers need to be given two doses of tetanus vaccine during pregnancy. The second dose is injected at least 4 weeks after the first dose and at least one month before the second day of delivery, to ensure results prevent disease.
The reason people are more or less afraid not to vaccinate pregnant women for two reasons:
- Many vaccines are made from live microorganisms that only reduce the virulence (so as not to cause diseases for people who are injected), it can become a risk to the fetus.
- After vaccination, the side effects of some types of vaxin are too strong which can make the mother have a high fever and thereby bad effects on the fetus.
So far, science has classified vaccines for pregnant people into three groups:
- Group 1: includes vaccines that are completely harmless to the fetus, in contrast, it also protects the fetus after birth in the first few months because the maternal antibody obtained after vaccination has transferred to the baby. Fence placenta. These are the tetanus vaccines, the hepatitis B vaccine, polio vaccine from inactivated viruses and influenza vaccines
- Group 2: vaccines that can be vaccinated under certain circumstances such as cholera vaccine (when there is an epidemic in the area where the mother lives), rabies vaccine (when a mother is bitten by a rabid dog or a dog is suspected of being rabies), vaccine against yellow fever.
- Group 3: are vaccines not used for pregnant women, including oral vaccines (made with attenuated virus) of Sabin, vaccines against pertussis, diphtheria, typhoid and measles , mumps and tuberculosis (BCG).. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...