Vitamins For The Skin
Vitamins not only keep your skin healthy and beautiful, but also prevent and treat skin damage. Without adequate nutrition and vitamins, your skin will be pale, dark, and dehydrated.
The following are the skin-friendly vitamins and the best source of these vitamins:
1. Vitamin A
• Restores tissues in the body and helps the skin stay healthy.
• Prevent dry skin and pimples
• Treating wrinkles on the skin.
• Acts as an antioxidant to eliminate toxins and free radicals from the body.
• Maintains moisture to the skin, helping the skin to always be ruddy and radiant
• Restores damaged skin cells.
If vitamin A deficiency leads to hair loss, dry skin and dry mucous membranes.
Foods rich in vitamin A are mangoes, fresh milk, liver, carrots, eggs, spinach, papaya, tomatoes.
2. Vitamin B
• Vitamin B1 contains powerful antioxidant active ingredients that eliminate toxins from the body.
• Vitamin B2: helps hydrate the skin.
• Vitamin B3 improves blood circulation and metabolism in the body.
• Vitamin B5 prevents skin problems like eczêma caused by stress in life
• Vitamin B6 maintains a good immune system by producing many antibodies against infectious objects and diseases.
The deficiency of vitamin B causes inflammation of the thin tissues, and skin disorders around the nose and mouth. In addition, it also causes inflammation in the skin, mouth, vagina, intestines.
Foods rich in Vitamin B6 are wheat, oatmeal, bran, brown rice, dairy products, milk, liver, fish and eggs.
3. Vitamin C
• Promote healing of skin wounds.
• Contains powerful antioxidants that exfoliate dead skin cells and cleanse the skin.
• Minimize wrinkles on the skin.
• Treating sunny skin.
• Helps skin rejuvenate.
• Stimulate the growth of collagen (this is the main protein of the human body, is the main component of connective tissue, very resilient and extremely resistant, is the main component of tendons, bones, ligaments , cartilage and teeth in the body).
• Softens and moisturizes the skin.
• Exfoliates dead skin cells and cleanses the skin.
A deficiency of vitamin C will cause scobat, which leads to the formation of liver dullness such as freckles, pores and mucous membranes that make the skin pale.
Foods rich in vitamin C are citrus fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C such as oranges, grapefruit, lettuce, spinach, green pepper, strawberries, cabbage, and lemons.
4. Vitamin D Effect:
• Vitamin D allows the skin to produce melanin pigment to make the skin's color.
Vitamin D is formed on the skin by the synthesis of ultraviolet rays in sunlight.
• Treating skin itchiness and flaking effectively.
• With its antioxidant capacity, vitamin D kills free radicals and toxins that are harmful to the skin and body.
• Vitamin D helps prevent premature aging by reducing the signs of aging as we age.
Lack of vitamin D will make the skin become pale.
Foods rich in vitamin D are milk, rice, salmon, tuna, liver and cheese. Sunlight is also the best source of vitamin D.
• The antioxidants in vitamin E will prevent free radicals from damaging the skin.
• Heals sunburns and other skin problems.
• Protection of cell membranes from damage.
• Nourishes skin and hydrates dry skin.
• Protects skin against harmful UV rays.
Lack of vitamin E will cause a rash on the skin, sunburned skin and water in the skin.
Foods rich in vitamin E are almonds, peanuts, chestnuts, sunflower oil, spinach, broccoli and mangoes..
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...