[warning] 7 Normal Children’s Diseases That Hot Parents Need To Note
In children, due to poor resistance, immature immunity system, so in the hot season there is a high risk of some dangerous diseases. Therefore, it is very important for parents to have the necessary knowledge about preventing susceptible diseases in the summer.
Doctor Phi Nga - Head of Pediatrics, Hopital Hospital said: In recent times, the number of pediatric patients visiting and treating respiratory diseases such as pneumonia, bronchiolitis, nasopharyngitis , otitis media increased. Besides, there are also some cases of dengue fever and hand - foot - mouth. On average, the pediatric department of the hospital outpatient examination for nearly 100 patients a day, only severe cases are hospitalized, the number of patients is expected to increase in the near future.
Explaining the number of cases of Children increasing rapidly in the heat, Russian doctors said: “The sudden change of heat - cold in the summer is one of the leading causes of children susceptible to respiratory diseases. steaming. Summer temperatures are very high, around 38, 39 degrees C even at times up to 40 degrees C
When going out, the temperature difference is so high that the young body cannot adapt, leading to an irregular expansion of the bronchus. This can cause respiratory infections. In addition, bacteria, viruses, and fungi are also common pathogens in children in the summer. ”
Here are 7 common dangerous illnesses in the summer:
Upper respiratory tract inflammation is divided into: acute upper respiratory tract inflammation and chronic upper respiratory tract infection.
The first common symptom of respiratory infection is fever, mild fever, sometimes high fever accompanied by chills, cough, sneezing and runny nose.
The first common symptom of respiratory infection is fever, runny nose
Upper respiratory tract infection is a combination of colds, sore throat, sore throat, sinusitis, laryngitis. Although there are many single diseases, they all have some common signs, including: fever, sneezing, runny nose, stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, hoarseness, sometimes loss of sound and tiredness
DISEASE - HAND - MOUTH
Hand, foot and mouth disease is caused by intestinal bacteria Ente’virus (E71) and Coxcakieruses. The disease is spread mainly through the gastrointestinal tract, from person to person.
Initially, children often have a slight fever, sore throat, sore mouth, drooling and anorexia. Young children often cry and stop crying. In particular, red sores such as mouth sores will appear more on the roof of the mouth, inner lips, gums, tongue ..
. If you look closely, you can see that there are water-blistering rashes, or skin bumps on the soles of the soles. children's hands, soles, knees, buttocks.
However, if a child has a fever of more than 39 degrees Celsius, irritability, difficulty sleeping, fussing, sleeping quietly, sometimes startled and raised his hands, he should be taken to the hospital promptly. If the disease is delayed, it can become worse, causing many dangerous complications such as encephalitis, myocarditis, and pulmonary edema leading to death.
Chickenpox is caused by the varicella zoster virus, which manifests as bullous lesions on the skin and mucous membranes. After the virus enters the body, it takes about 10-20 days of incubation for the person to develop symptoms such as fever, headache, drowsiness, anorexia ..
. At this time, the patient's skin may appear. erythema with a few millimeters in diameter and a nodule appears after 1-2 days. A lot of floating notes is a warning sign that the disease may be severe.
Chickenpox is caused by the varicella zoster virus, which manifests as bullous lesions on the skin and mucous membranes
Some issues to note for chickenpox patients:
- Chickenpox spreads very quickly, over a period of 5 days before and after the rash. The disease can be transmitted indirectly through contact with infected clothing or articles from the blisters of an infected person. Therefore, patients need to abstain from crowded places to avoid spreading the disease
- Rest in a private room, well-ventilated, isolation time is about 7-10 days from the beginning of the rash until the blisters completely dry flakes.
- Limit scratching sprout chickenpox, causing scratches, infections.
You can take a bath with warm water daily, gently wash, avoid blisters that cause irritation, infection and leave scars later.
- For broken red spots, carefully disinfect and clean, then apply methylene blue to avoid infection and quickly heal scars.
- Ensuring a nutritious diet, supplementing with vitamins A, C, and zinc to enhance the body's immune system; abstain from glutinous and fishy foods, restrict hot and spicy foods and oily dishes.
- If self-treatment but not showing signs of disease reduction should immediately take patients to the hospital for better treatments.
Symptoms of viral fever include high fever, body aches, headache and some symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection such as sneezing, runny nose,
In particular, the skin appears erythema erythema, usually on the 2nd day of the disease. The rash usually appears from head to face, legs, and when it disappears, it follows the same sequence. In addition, children often have lymph nodes in the neck and nape, which may be painful and last for long. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...