What Is Hepatitis? Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
Hepatitis is a very dangerous disease if it is detected late, but it is very quiet, making it difficult to detect it early, so each of us needs preventive measures to prevent it. The following article discusses the causes of symptoms and how to treat hepatitis hope to give an overview for readers about the disease.
What is hepatitis like?
Hepatitis is a condition in which liver cells are damaged and inflamed in the liver tissue. It happens silently, with no symptoms at an early stage, but only when the disease is severe can the person clearly see symptoms. That makes it difficult for the patient to be proactive in detecting and treating the disease. Hepatitis can cause serious impairment of liver function, formation of cirrhosis, and even death of liver cancer.
The cause of hepatitis
There are many causes of hepatitis. These include:
Hepatitis is caused by a viral infection
There are many types of viruses that cause hepatitis, the most common are hepatitis A, B, C, D, E, G
Hepatitis due to parasitic infection
Plasmodium falciparum - malaria parasites and some amoeba parasites that can cause hepatitis. The liver is swollen and the liver's functions such as filtering toxins, liver's metabolism are stagnant if infected.
This is because the immune system attacks the liver. This disease is uncommon and has not yet identified the cause of autoimmune hepatitis. In some cases, the disease can be caused by the accumulation of toxic chemicals in the body or the side effects of drugs, it can damage the liver, leading to impaired liver function.
Hepatitis due to intoxication
Alcohol is a harmful drink that is toxic to the liver. The long-term abuse of beer causes inflammation, steatosis, necrosis or cirrhosis
Symptoms of hepatitis
In the early stages, hepatitis has no obvious symptoms. A few symptoms appear to varying degrees. Therefore, patients should not be subjective with symptoms such as: Fever, fatigue, anorexia, nausea, abdominal pain, joint or muscle pain, jaundice, jaundice rash, dark yellow urine ... The earlier the early diagnosis of a disease, the easier it will be to treat and the greater the chance of cure.
Is hepatitis dangerous?
Depending on the condition and type of treatment, the dangers of hepatitis vary. The disease is not dangerous if detected and treated in the early stages.
But when the disease is detected in the later stages, it will become dangerous because the health of the patient will be seriously reduced, harder to treat, longer treatment time, more costly, possibly threatening. Patient networks due to complications such as:
Cirrhosis is a later stage of chronic hepatitis, which is the result of long-term damage to liver cells that causes liver cells to deteriorate, die and create scar tissue. The liver is restored to a hardened liver, reducing blood flow through the liver and not performing the liver's normal function.
Hepatitis can turn into extremely dangerous liver cancer
Liver cancer is a disease when liver cells become abnormal from hepatitis, affecting liver function, which can spread to other areas of the liver and other organs. Liver cancer has three main forms: HCC, biliary carcinoma, and hepatoblastoma.
What is the most dangerous hepatitis?
Hepatitis A is less dangerous, does not progress to chronic and leaves no sequelae. But it is very difficult to cure completely.
Hepatitis B is easily spread from person to person, is also very easy to cause mutations due to the virus that has strong resistance.
This is the most dangerous type of hepatitis.
Hepatitis C is milder, although the symptoms are the same as hepatitis B. People are at risk for chronic hepatitis, liver failure, cirrhosis, liver cancer and even death if they get hepatitis B. or hepatitis C.
Hepatitis D cannot be independently transmitted, but only those who have been infected with hepatitis B are at risk.
Hepatitis E is relatively dangerous because it affects other parts of the body.
Is hepatitis contagious?
Hepatitis due to abuse of tobacco alcohol, autoimmune hepatitis is unlikely to spread. But viral hepatitis is highly contagious.
People at risk of transmitting viral hepatitis such as:
- Unsafe sex
- Sharing personal belongings with sick people
- Blood transfusion
- HIV infection
- Transmission from mother to child
- Use drugs that are harmful to the liver
- Eating unsanitary food, using contaminated food and water
Hepatitis can be passed from mother to child during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Diagnosis of hepatitis
Hepatitis is usually diagnosed through regular checkups. There are diagnostic methods such as:
Physical examination: detect symptoms of jaundice, yellow eyes, fever, rash, fatigue. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...