What Is Menopause?
Menopause is the second transitional period in a woman's sexual life (the first occurs at puberty) which occurs due to a decline in ovarian function, gradually the ovaries stop working and stop. secretion of female hormones, leading to monthly discontinuation, and termination of a woman's fertility.
Menopause progresses slowly with age, usually through two stages:
+ Premenopause: usually occurs between the ages of 45-50, can last for 2-3 to 5 years depending on the person, because ovarian activity begins to decline and there is an imbalance of female hormones ( Estrogen and Progesteron), which leads to irregular, prolonged menstrual periods.
+ Real menopause: usually between the ages of 50 and 55, due to the ovaries stop working and stop making female hormones, leading to the loss of menstruation.
- Early menopause: menopause before age 40
Early menopause occurs in women who smoke, drink alcohol, radiation therapy, have immune disorders, have a hysterectomy but have 2 ovaries left.
- Late menopause: is menopause after 55 years
Signs and symptoms
Every woman experiences menopause differently
Some people start from 30-40 years old, others can reach over 60. The most common is about 50-51 years old.
The symptoms also vary from person to person. You may have only a few transient mild symptoms, or suffer from a series of psychological changes, including:
• Menstrual irregularities.
• Decreased fertility.
• Vaginal changes.
• Hot flashes (Feeling of hot flushes)
• Sleep disturbances and night sweats
• Outward appearance.
• Change of temperament.
After menopause, a series of chronic diseases tend to appear. You need to understand the following medical conditions to prevent and control them step by step: Heart disease, Osteoporosis, Stomach disorder due to stress, Weight gain.
Prevention of postmenopausal disorders
1. Should have a regimen of living, rest, good nutrition as soon as entering the perimenopause period: eating well, balancing the substances.
Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially soy or alfalfa products and foods high in Calcium, Vitamin D, Omega-3 and Omega-6
2. Need regular exercise to maintain the flexibility of the musculoskeletal system
4. During sex, lubricants can be used to make the pain of the vaginal dryness feel
Gynecological check-ups every 6 months to detect and treat gynecological diseases early, including cancer
6. Supplement the drug with Calcium and Vitamin D, Vitamin E every day
The current popular treatment is long-term replacement hormone therapy. This must be selected by a specialist in Obstetricians and Gynecologists because estrogen can also cause endometrial cancer and breast cancer.
Therefore, it is necessary to treat each person appropriately, there is no general formula for the amount and duration of use per day.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...