What Should I Do If I Am Dizzy?
Stun is the feeling that the whole strength is weakened to the point of inactivity, both physically and mentally. Before being stunned, the person may be dizzy or feel like they are about to faint.
Dizziness has many causes from mild to severe. Need to find out the cause of dizziness under what conditions. Looking at the sight of a patient often does not determine whether their health is critical enough, but if they are aware that they have had a previous illness (especially heart disease) The stunner may be caused by the very old disease itself and has reached a critical stage, requiring immediate medical attention.
This could be due to a problem in the brain, in the heart, a metabolic disorder, or an inactive body part. In addition, there may be neurological or psychological causes.
In case of depression, emergency treatment is necessary
- The victim has suffered a traumatic brain injury or has recently had an accident: the shock may be due to severe damage to the body or bleeding
- When suspected the victim has been poisoned with food, medicine or poison gas.
- Patients with existing heart attack or chest pain accompanied by shortness of breath, vomiting, shock.
- Patient is a woman with abdominal pain, pale face and shock: possibly pregnant outside the womb.
- Elderly patients who have had traumatic brain or brain injury: it may be due to back pain or complications.
- Patients with diabetes and have taken medication with insuline. The shock may be due to a lack of blood sugar, but the patient does not know whether to take sugar. Only a doctor can decide.
The above cases should be taken immediately to the emergency room or call an ambulance as quickly as possible
Cases likely to be emergency but not urgent
The young stunner has no illness or is old but healthy, with no accompanying symptoms.
Slightly debilitated: The patient feels nauseous, the person is cold, the face is pale due to being overly emotional, either just injecting or seeing a bloody scene.
Sometimes, doing something that causes fatigue or getting sick with the flu can cause your heartbeat to slow down for a short time.
Stun accompanied by a common drop in blood pressure in young soldiers when tired or nervous nervousness due to prolonged standing guard in a motionless position, in the elderly when waking up suddenly in the night, due to the body's dehydration (due to excessive sweating, diarrhea, etc.), due to inappropriate blood pressure medication.
Muscle contractions due to neurological disorders can lead to dizziness, especially in the context of people who are anxious, short of breath due to trying to do something or in a state of labor.
These cases are not cause for concern. Being dizzy at the end of the day may be due to hunger.
The phenomenon of shock can also have completely psychological causes such as anxiety, panic, melancholy, agitation .
What to do when dizzy?
Lay casualty down, unbutton his neck, widen tight clothing. Opening a window makes the room cooler if the weather is hot and warm the room if it is cold.
Do not let many people stand around but need a person on duty to monitor the health of patients.
If the patient is young, without any illness, then the shock will pass after being rested for a while, but for the elderly, be more careful. If the patient has had a heart or brain stroke, seek emergency medical attention immediately.
If the stun phenomenon is prolonged and seems to be severe, while waiting for the doctor, it is necessary to let the patient sit or preferably lie down, without a head pillow, with a low head until the patient is more alert.
Do not give any medication to the patient unless it has been prescribed in advance by a physician.
Diagnosis and treatment
Severe cases need to stay in hospital for treatment. Mild cases also need to be carefully checked such as: measuring blood pressure in a standing or lying position; perform cardiovascular and nervous system tests; do electrocardiogram, blood test.
However, there are also some cases of stunner still not finding the right cause, so the patient still has repeated episodes.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...