Where Does The Wind Hit And How To Deal With The Wind?
According to Vietnamese folklore, being hit by the wind means getting "poisonous wind" into the body, causing symptoms such as fatigue, headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach ache, aches and pains, etc. What are people hit by the wind and how to handle it? Refer to the following article for additional information needed.
What is the phenomenon of wind hit?
The phenomenon of being hit by the wind is often referred to by the cold as the Western medicine called "weather" in Eastern medicine. The cause of the wind hit is due to weather factors such as sunshine, wind, cold weather, frost, rain .
Winning the wind is an inevitable phenomenon in life
On the contrary, if the disease runs silently it will affect other parts of the body.
Who is vulnerable to wind?
- Older people.
- People who are sick, being treated for disease.
Elderly people are one of the subjects very vulnerable to wind
When does the wind hit usually occur?
- Sunny weather, wind, cold weather, frost, rain ..
- When the weather changes erratically, from hot to cold, from cold to hot ...
- Time to change seasons.
Symptoms when hit by wind
- Feeling chills on neck, spine, arms, legs.
- Headache, dizziness, vomiting.
Headache, dizziness is a symptom of being hit by the wind
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea.
- Heavier can lethargy, limbs stiffen .
- Leave sequelae of rheumatism, rheumatism, loss of resistance ... if not emergency in time.
How to handle when hit by the wind
If hit by wind, patients can handle at home. According to Eastern Medicine and Western Medicine, there will be different ways of handling the wind hit, due to different ways of looking at the cause of the wind hit.
According to Western medicine
According to Western Medicine, being hit by the wind is equivalent to the phenomenon of feeling of unknown cause. Therefore, the focus will be on treating the symptoms with symptomatic medicines such as antipyretic, analgesic and antihistamines. In addition, can add Vitamin C to increase the body's resistance.
When patients are hit by wind, doctors often prescribe cold medicines (single component paracetamol or a combination of many components ...)
According to Eastern medicine
Use the method of shaving the wind (neck, abdomen, back, legs, arms, suction senses). However, this method is not applicable to people with hypertension, pregnant women .
Drink ginger tea, crushed fresh ginger juice
Drinking freshly crushed ginger juice will help warm your body when hit by the wind
Warm the soles of the feet.
For unconscious people, the central meridian pressure point (located directly below the root of the nose) is located in the upper 1/3 of the median furrow to help the patient regain consciousness. Place the patient at the head lower than the leg to increase blood flow to nourish the brain, to position the head tilted to one side (avoid tongue drops or inhale vomit into the lungs), cover warm blankets, avoid drafts.
When patients fully awake can eat onion porridge, perilla to warm the body.
Note: In the event that the patient does not regain consciousness, immediately seek medical attention for treatment. If the person hit by the wind has aggravated symptoms such as lethargy, fatigue, difficulty breathing, take to the nearest medical facility for assistance.
How to prevent getting hit by the wind?
- Move from the air-conditioned room to a normal environment, so stand at the door for a while so that the body can adapt to the outside environment and get out of there.
- If the weather is cold, before going out, wear a hat or a scarf to avoid the wind getting into your ears or neck, which are prone to getting cold. For the elderly, should wait when sunlight, frost melt, then wear warm, wear a hat, full scarf to avoid wind and stroke.
- If you have to go out at night, the weather is cold, then need to wear more. You should also close the window at night to prevent the wind from entering the room.
- Do not drink alcohol to warm your body when you have a cold.
- Avoid drafts when bathing, wipe quickly to avoid heat loss and cold infection. Do not shower late or take a cold shower.
Enhancing physical training and sports to increase resistance to the body and prevent wind hits
- When sitting in an air-conditioned room, avoid cold air coming from behind.
- Regularly exercise shoulders, nape, neck to circulate blood.
- When you wake up, you should lie in bed about 5 minutes to wake up completely before you get down.
- Strengthen physical training and sports to increase resistance to the body.
Distinguish wind hit from stroke / stroke
Wind hit (hit wind) as mentioned above, usually occurs when the weather changes season, erratic rain, sun, wind, cold, dew ... impact on the body suddenly.
Anyone can be hit by the wind, especially those with weak resistance, weakness, overworked, drunk ...
The cause of the hit is the sympathetic nervous system working too much, the heart slows down, blood vessels dilate, blood pressure drops.
Meanwhile, a stroke (stroke) is a sudden stoppage of blood supply to the brain or central nervous areas. In the case of a sudden blockage of blood flow due to a cerebrovascular effect, called a stroke due to a cerebral infarction and a stroke caused by cerebral hemorrhage when the blood vessel of the brain burst. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...