Why Children Anorexia? What To Do When Anorexic Children?
Based on 3 factors:
- The time a child eats during a meal.
- Number of meals and amount of food per day.
- The child's mental state during the meal.
Normally a child's meal lasts about 15-20 minutes maximum 30 minutes, children are considered anorexia when the time lasts longer than 30 minutes.
The number of meals and the amount of food depends on the age of the child, for example, a 1-year-old child needs to eat 3-4 meals of porridge (powder) / day + 500ml of milk if the child only eat 2 meals or and less than 250ml of milk / day, it is okay considered anorexia.
When the child eats well; mental state of children happy and excited; when eating and cooperating well with feeders, young anorexia often cries, does not open their mouths, turns away ..
The causes of anorexia in children:
- Diseased children: All infections cause anorexia, whether severe or mild, acute or chronic such as VA, ear infections, respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, flu, whooping cough .
.. diarrhea, gastroenteritis, hepatitis, biliary tract diseases.
Even when teething children can anorexic: anorexia appears a few weeks before teething, when teeth erupt from the gums, children eat normally.
- Due to eating mistakes: due to changing diets, children are not familiar with new foods, weaning abruptly or too slowly, giving children too much food, causing children not to fully digest food intake, eating too little , a disproportionate diet, how to prepare food that does not suit the child's taste, make them eat a food for days, weeks, how to prepare food that is not suitable for their age.
-Due to psychological factors: Often in families who care too much about their children's meals, forcing them to overeat. The feeder has the wrong attitude: beating, squeezing the mouth, pinching the nose of the child, turning the child's meal into a terrible fear that affects the physiology of the child, every time he sees a bowl of flour, a baby bottle is a child was scared
- Anorexia due to mental causes: very rare, only diagnosed when the aforementioned causes are ruled out, anorexia occurs early in the first 2 - 3 months, children refuse to eat or drink crying, outside the meal, the child is completely normal: smart, agile, but emotional.
It is now considered as a "reaction of the child" to the family.
In general, the causes of anorexia are many and vary according to age, need careful examination to find the true cause.
Gastrointestinal diseases greatly affect anorexia in children. In the case of a child with diarrhea due to damage to the intestinal mucosa (microvilli layer), the production of digestive enzymes and absorption of food, when digestive enzymes are reduced.
The absorption of food is also reduced, the child is prone to bloating because the food is not absorbed, on the other hand, when the diarrhea lasts, it will lead to the lack of micronutrients such as Zn, Cu, Fe ... anorexia nervosa of the child.
On the other hand, children often suffer from gastrointestinal disorders, mothers often give their children diet, only eat certain foods, do not change the taste of children regularly, which is also the cause of anorexia.
How does long-term anorexia affect children's health and development?
If children suffer from long-term anorexia, they will be deficient in nutrients, leading to growth retardation, height, immunodeficiency, susceptible to infections, anemia, rickets and the final consequence is malnutrition. Nursing.
Anorexia causes a skinny and weak child due to anorexia to anorexia even more. How to resolve this conflict?
Anorexia leads to malnutrition, when the malnourished child becomes even more anorexic it forms a pathological spiral that is very difficult to treat. So when anorexic children have to find ways to overcome immediately, they should not let the prolonged anorexia affect their development.
When anorexic children should not let children fast, the more they stop eating the more anorexia, because when fasting digestive enzymes are not secreted making anorexia more severe. Children should eat a lot of meals a day, change the way of cooking, change the variety of dishes regularly during the day.
Have children see a doctor to find out the causes of anorexia in children treated promptly.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...