Your Breasts Change When Pregnancy (p3)
When your breasts show abnormal signs of enlargement, this is the first sign that you are pregnant.
Along with the growing belly, the chest is developing equally fast. Whether you are, are or will be pregnant, there are questions surrounding this.
If you suddenly feel a sore or cracked breast, which does not go away after you breastfeed, it may be because you have mastitis. The cause of breast fungus is known as the baby's mouth, usually there are white spots in the mouth.
If you do not breastfeed
If from the time you are born, you have breastfed your baby, your chest will feel uncomfortable, even hurt in a few days after birth. In a few days, you will see milk leakage, but it does not last long, you can use paracetamol to treat this pain.
Time to wean
Once you decide to wean, do it slowly, slowly, avoiding both you and your baby
While some women find their breasts smaller and softer than weaning, others say their breasts are bigger than before.
Check the chest
It is important that you check your breasts monthly after each cycle. Here's how to check:
- Take 5 minutes when showering to check.
- Raise one hand over your head, the other gently massage the chest on the opposite side.
- Start testing on the outside, then the underarms and around, gradually move to the nipple exam.
- Repeat the same thing on the other chest.
- After that, stand in front of the mirror and check if your breasts have any change in skin color or not, look for any change in nipples or not
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...